Midweek Football 13/16 Febuary

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Really? You must have forgotten who we are...

If you need to get your season back on track, get to the Villa.

EDIT: Haaland has put them out of sight

yeah definitely how it works normally

but arsenal's morale will be in the toilet after tonight. they've absolutely **** it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Bought another clubs best player, captain and boyhood fan just in order to keep Rodri fitter come the champions league quarter finals

considering his only start was a loss to Nathan Jones Southampton in the cup then I would say that has not worked well

A lack of Cutting edge cost Arsenal tonight Nketiah should have took at least 2 of his chances tonight , don’t get me wrong his link up play is excellent and he puts a shift in but he just can’t find the net consistently failure to address this in January has cost them.

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

A lack of Cutting edge cost Arsenal tonight Nketiah should have took at least 2 of his chances tonight , don’t get me wrong his link up play is excellent and he puts a shift in but he just can’t find the net consistently failure to address this in January has cost them.

They are missing Jesus. Arsenal have done pretty well to manage without him for as long as they did but it’s catching up on them now. 

Â