Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, El Segundo said:

Did you miss the initial post I responded to where he accused me of playing blind?  Why did not want to condemn that poster for that "rudeness" ?  Hypocritical much?  And I'm sure they can respond for their self if they feel so moved.  

Ok i did miss that. If thats the case i apologise 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Consistently our worst performers tbh. Surprised we don’t see Moreno starting given he’s been brought here to replace Digne. 

Yes I can't defend Buendia any longer, neither can we afford to wait any longer to prove me right...

Edited by Villan_of_oz

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Consistently our worst performers tbh. Surprised we don’t see Moreno starting given he’s been brought here to replace Digne. 

I think it was good man management to show Digne he can still win the shirt (compare and contrast with the scouse fraud's approach), but I'm baffled he started against this week after how bad he was last time out 

4 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

For the 5th game in a row MR invisible (Ramsey) is playing..how awfully ineffective do you have to be to be dropped

He's not been great at all recently. Amazed he's still on the pitch today. At least Bailey was involved. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We don't know if he was bought to replace Digne. The number of starts between the 2 would suggest otherwise.

• Haha 1