Weekends Football 3/5 February/Midweek Football 7/8 February

andykeenan

40 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I know he's taking the money and probably suits his lifestyle being in Wrexham, but watching Mullin again, he could easily hold his own at Championship level. 

What's he being paid?

59 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I know he's taking the money and probably suits his lifestyle being in Wrexham, but watching Mullin again, he could easily hold his own at Championship level. 

Suits his lifestyle in Wrexham, is he a sheep botherer as well? 🤔

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I know the Manchester United - Leeds game isn't televised, but it seems strange that no one took up the Radio commentary.

Just found this out myself. 

Braved the cold, walking to the pub. Look through the window, they have the football on ✅, one team wearing white kit ✅ the other team appear to be wearing red ✅

And once I’ve ordered I realise that it’s Sunderland 0 - 1 Fulham on the BBC 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Sunderland playing some genuinely beautiful football is a real treat.

Jack Clarke and a young lad called Diallo (I think) look real talents.

That diallo is a kid utd bought a few years back for something eye watering like 40m if all the bonuses kick in but he's not done much, I'm sure even at Sunderland they had a moan early season that he was Billy big bollocks but he's meant to be playing really well

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

That Jack Clarke of Sunderland looks like a cracking little player. Could see some prem clubs being interested in him. 

Isn't he at Spurs already?

Â