Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

48 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Ferran Torres could be an interesting pick up for a few million. I’m loathe to help Barca out but given Torres is young, can play anywhere across the front line and hasn’t had any serious injury concerns in the past, it seems a decent fit. 

Picking him up for €25m - I don’t know, I think we could do a lot worse.

I think our definitions of a ‘few’ million are a bit different 😅😂

We desperately need to just play games of football again. We'll play well and win more than we'll lose, so people will generally be happy-ish. We are in the darkest part of the year, where it's neither post nor pre season, and people are losing their minds due to the boredom. Poor old @NurembergVillan doesn't deserve this. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Coming into the transfer window thread after missing the moment when everything kicked off

giphy.gif

We're now approaching our final destination, The Villatalk Summer Transfer Window Thread, the most cordial thread on the internet, where nothing could possiblie go wrong...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bobzy said:
4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Another all fart, no poo player IMO

This is excellent :D 

I don't really get the reference. Maybe it's my age, but that's how I like the majority of my farts.😊😊

• Haha 1

Is Barnes brilliant now 

54 minutes ago, markc said:

I don't really get the reference. Maybe it's my age, but that's how I like the majority of my farts.😊😊

Yeah not fun shitting yourself at any age really is it? 🤣

Not the kind of follow through I like.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

We're top 3 team since Emery joined

We are but we do not have that sort of money for single player signings right now, if we actually finish top 3 next season then maybe that would change.

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Wasn’t there a link about Dybala a month or so ago or am I misremembering.  Anyway looks like he might be going to Chelsea although very loose link.

Believe it was just a throw away comment that his wife made in an interview with Emi

• Thanks 1