Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Just now, Monkeypuzzle said:

At £20 million I would be raising my eyebrow thinking too much. £34 million is insanity. Much better value to be had elsewhere. How is this guy £14 million more than we are linked to Torres for?

Because its bullshit i imagine

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

Spanish reporter on twitter I've not heard of before has said there's talk Marcos Alonso has an offer from Villa as he's not been registered by Barca this season.

The Barca PR machine in full swing in these last days of the window it would seem.  Our name being used as we have a Spanish manager and sporting Director, and according to Spanish media we have "unlimited money". File under bollocks, and move on. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

The Barca PR machine in full swing in these last days of the window it would seem.  Our name being used as we have a Spanish manager and sporting Director, and according to Spanish media we have "unlimited money". File under bollocks, and move on. 

Yeah we don't want Murdering Marco tbf. 

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

We've been linked to him.before at the start of the window. He has the same agent as somebody else we were linked to IIRC, the agent visited VP (and was photographed there)and was pushing both players according to reports.

I want to say it's Kang-In Lee's agent but can't remember for sure.

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

No doubt but we'll see with players coming through and Duran in time also Mcginn Luiz Kamara Tielemans Ramsey on very little transfer fees

Apparently none of them count because everyone in the world knew about them.  The only way we can claim we have a good scouting / recruitment team is if we sign a player from Outer Mongolia that no-one has every heard of for a spare set of tracksuits, put him straight into our starting XI (dropping a player value at £40m to accommodate him) and that player then going on to win the Ballon D'Or in his first season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Apparently Brighton are looking at Uruguay U-20 captain Fabricio Díaz. 20 y.o DCM/CM. Never heard of him or seen him play but I still want us to sign him now :D 

Always wanted Villa to sign some Uruguay players.

• Thanks 1