Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

We'll get to Felix after we get Diaby done. Felix on loan with option to buy seems the only option we'd be considering

This is how I see it, wether we get him is a different story but I do think Emery will try to get him if possible, a loan to buy like you said is probably the only way we could do it & only if we make champions league. If we could get him through the door, I really think he would shine with us & rediscover that form that got him his move from Benfica to Athletico Madrid. 1st priority is getting Diaby through the door.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

We've been linked to about 80 different players since January. Shit against a wall etc

I’m struggling to think of even 8 tbh…

80 is an absurd exaggeration…

Moreso the same names being regurgitated…

Just now, Jas10 said:

I’m struggling to think of even 8 tbh…

80 is an absurd exaggeration…

Moreso the same names being regurgitated…

It's heaps. Some Twitter account was listing all the links but I forget what it was

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

It's heaps. Some Twitter account was listing all the links but I forget what it was

Ok

But nowhere near 80 mate 🤣

We’re only just getting started, there’s a hell of a lot more on the way…

Brace yourself…

27 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Don’t want a supporter of the far right  ethnonationalist party and someone who said Vinicius Jnr brought on the racist abuse himself - disgusting human being. 

Ah I wasn't aware of his comments about Vinicius Jr. I obviously don't want him anywhere near the club (again) in that case.

Edited by villan95
  • Like 2