Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

5 goals and 2 assists in 8 Europa League games for Bayern Leverkusen the year before joining us. The conference should be no problem.

He might not start as much in the PL if we sign an upgrade, but he'll be needed in Europe and Cups with squad rotations.  He's more than good enough to be a back-up.

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go for a new left back in the Summer, given Moreno's injury means he's likely to miss the first few matches. 

I think the club will probably look to move Digne on given his age and wages. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go for a new left back in the Summer, given Moreno's injury means he's likely to miss the first few matches. 

How highly thought of is Seb Revan?

Where do people see our weaknesses? For me.

A decent 2nd string goalkeeper is an absolute must!

Defence - Ranked 6th in the league this season even with DC on the sidelines, not where our priorities lie. Probaly need some strength in depth at RB.

Midfield - In Kamara, McGinn, JJ and Douglas Luiz we have a really strong core of midfield just need to keep hold of them,  so much speculation but Ugarte is not joining thats hilarious. Guendouzi would be my choice a bit of bite in midfield

Forward line - We need more goals simple as, Ollie has had an amazing run but we need more options.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, duke313 said:

Been rejected by a few now, are we aiming too big too soon? Maybe we need a few seasons in Europa and close top 4 pushes before the likes of Asensio/Joao Felix will come here.

I think it's another Smith -Rowe Ward-Prowse situation and Asensio had no plans to leave Madrid. It's just his agent using us to get a better contract offer from the club. 

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really? I think we are stacked at left back probably our strongest area, hope we have both available next seaon

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Another Moreno, or a younger version of him would be ace.

Imagine having two like him competing for that spot.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Another Moreno, or a younger version of him would be ace.

Imagine having two like him competing for that spot.

Weren’t we in for Truffert before we went for Moreno, he’d be good at LB if we did move on Digne

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Couldn't disagree more,  the left back position will be the last on his mind. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Think we were linked?

If this happens I'll run on the pitch and plant a flag in the centre circle, then complain about the length of the grass.