Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

19 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Yes total bollocks. Football Insider made up crap because Pep doesn't want him any more and he used to play for Villa who want a RB so 2+2=5

They replied to my YouTube comment calling them a laughing stock with link to their exclusive correct predictions including that Gerrard was going to get sacked. Like no shit Sherlock

I forgot he used to play for us 🤣

Just now, duke313 said:

He might be a knob, but would be a perfect fit footballing wise.

Still no thanks. I would rather throw in one of our youth players than see him anywhere near our club.

There will be much better options out there than Kyle Walker.

Unai unearthed a gem at LB in Moreno. I would like to see him do the same with a RB this summer.

51 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Still no thanks. I would rather throw in one of our youth players than see him anywhere near our club.

There will be much better options out there than Kyle Walker.

Unai unearthed a gem at LB in Moreno. I would like to see him do the same with a RB this summer.

There are plenty of people like me who just care what they do on the pitch.

I wouldn't sign him for financial reasons regardless

12 minutes ago, paul514 said:

There are plenty of people like me who just care what they do on the pitch.

I wouldn't sign him for financial reasons regardless

He’ll also be 33 in a few weeks. For a player relying so much on pace that’s pretty old, he will show signs of age sooner or later. Avoid like the plague.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He’ll also be 33 in a few weeks. For a player relying so much on pace that’s pretty old, he will show signs of age sooner or later. Avoid like the plague.

Yea and they will want 10 to 30 million for him.

he will want I’d imagine at least 150k

no resale, probably wants longer than two years and will also probably get more interesting offers from some gargantuan club.

i still think he will be a top player for a couple of season having said that.

6 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I'd take Lee Kang-In, and Kamada if we get Europe.

One Japanese and one South Korean to cover the two large Asian Markets.

Both capable players, and either entering their prime or with lots of room to develop further.

The military service for Lee Kang-In is 2 years, but at the age of 22, it's only a very small percentage of the potential available time he could play for us at his peak. And if things go well for him and us he might get exempted anyway.

It's the way of the FFP world that we need to make these type of signings, but there is a lot more than just a cash flow upside.

16 Million for a player who's going to go missing for 2 years🤣 His agent going to have to perform miracles to even get 5 Mil.

5 hours ago, trillvillan said:

If the rumors of Kamada actually turning down Dortmund are true - we need to at least try and tempt him with Don Unai 

Interesting.

Must be PL involvement. Blowing Dortmund out the water with salary.

• Like 1

I personally think Walker would be a great signing if the wages and free weren’t too high. Players that look after themselves can easily do a job at 33 for a few more years and he has also played as part of a back 3 before so knows the role of playing as a more defensive full back too.  Walker and Cash as our two right back would not be too shabby at all. 

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is Kamada better than Buendia?

First of all: No one is better than Buendia.

Kamada is less passy passy, more dribbly dribbly live wire. He looks a bit better I'd say yes. PL is a much harder league though

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Interesting.

Must be PL involvement. Blowing Dortmund out the water with salary.

It wouldn't be difficult,  he's on under 20k pw and they have rumoured  to have offered him 90k pw. 

He can play anywhere across the pitch so for me would be an easy upgrade on Bailey and can also do a job where bundia is playing or as a 2nd forward or on the left if we change tactics and use a right attacking fullback.

We have however seen the state of players from Germany coming to the Premier league and not producing the same levels of performance.

As a free transfer and offering 125k pw he does look great value as even if it doesn't work out, he will be wanted by the big German clubs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Atletico apparently

Not seen anything other than skysports putting athletico and barca forward as possible places ? Others name Liverpool man ure West ham Leeds. So I would guess no one knows apart from the club and player