Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Genuinely surprised he signed a new contract. I thought he'd be looking elsewhere. 

What a crazy turnaround from the summer where we were desperate to see him gone (myself included). But he was been superb so far this season. 

Probably be a Grealish style buyout clause in it. Good news it will be triple what West Ham were bidding in the summer.

Let's embrace the chaos for another couple of years, it's been a ridiculously fun ride so far this season.

I presume part of the negotiations were that he's allowed to start a prem game sometime soon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Daniel Levy negotiating for them now?

If Daniel Levy was negotiating the price would start at half a realistic figure for him, and drop a million every minute, and include an additional academy no mark that can't even tie his laces every 5 minutes.

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Bet this has lots of clauses lol

Most contracts do these days. The fact that it’s six years is huge. Any release clause if it exists is going to be massive. It’s a huge show of trust in Jhon either way. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â