Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Been brilliant this season. I think that people had been blowing smoke up his a*se all last season and he thought he could waltz into a "bigger" club, or at least one that would treat him as their superstar. After Chelsea and West Ham failed to live up to their promise for him, he may well have had a realisation, and perhaps a cards on the table chat with Unai. Either way, he seems to have sorted his head out and be doing what he needs to do to become a great player. Hopefully we benefit from that for a couple of years (in terms of results) and then financially. 

My favourite thing about Jhon Duran is that he plays with so much joy. The lad is always smiling and taking it all so lightly hearted. I think that light hearted nature makes him believe to try the audacious. Because he got bags of physicality and ability, he always pulls it off 

• Like 1

He absolutely did not say Bayern was “the club of his dreams” btw. He said that Bayern was the kind of club he had always dreamed of playing for as a kid, which is still not great, but he was a little nervous in the interview and trying to say why it felt great scoring the goal. Bear in mind he’s just humiliated a World Cup and Champions League winning keeper who is a household name all over the world.

Can’t really complain, when he’s never pretended that he bleeds claret and blue, and bet most players privately think exactly the same thing.

• Like 2

Just now, KentVillan said:

He absolutely did not say Bayern was “the club of his dreams” btw. He said that Bayern was the kind of club he had always dreamed of playing for as a kid, which is still not great, but he was a little nervous in the interview and trying to say why it felt great scoring the goal. Bear in mind he’s just humiliated a World Cup and Champions League winning keeper who is a household name all over the world.

Can’t really complain, when he’s never pretended that he bleeds claret and blue, and bet most players privately think exactly the same thing.

Neur was open to the ball over his head all game, the North Stand  was shouting at Martinez to shoot from goal kicks in the first half 

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Agree, this guys is either going to lead us to the next stage, or he's going to fund it. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Mazrim said:

I'm fine that he didn't grow up dreaming of playing for Villa. I think some of this is lost in translation too.

Let's also take into account that when Jhon was 13, James Rodriguez signed for Bayern where he scored a goal every three games for 2 seasons.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â