Jhon Durán

PieFacE

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

This is going to be a Hall Of Fame thread.

The amount of "**** you, get out of my club" stuff to him being a cult hero in the space of, what, 4 months? :D 

As befits a man who is the physical embodiment of chaos.

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

And to think, if David Sullivan hadn’t gone back on the agreed fee and structure to try and get him on the cheap, he’d be a West Ham player and we’d be down one hero.

I don't think he would be. Im sure that Emery has said that he didn't want to sell him during the summer. 

Seeing him clearly respecting Ashley Young pitchside calling Young “Grandfather” 😀and Morgan speaking highly of him , does make you wonder if he’s not the person we were made to believe 

• Thanks 1

He's already an 80m + forward with the sheer quality of finishes he's produced this season. Mental to think he's still started less than five prem games for us in nearly two years.

We're in a lovely position now. Two CFs who could easily score 20 + goals across the competitions this season.

I do think Duran's lack of prem starts will become an issue again very soon so I do wonder if we might be tempted to do a Luiz with Ollie next summer?

Five brilliant years out of him, would command a fee not far off Duran with still three years left on his deal and coming up to 30.

I'm sure Monchi will come up with a logical solution for that conundrum.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â