Jhon Durán

PieFacE

24 minutes ago, Cridontour said:

Barcelona sporting director Deco is looking at a potential move for 20-year-old Aston Villa and Colombia striker Jhon Duran. (El Nacional - in Spanish)

https://www.elnacional.cat/es/deportes/jhon-duran-entra-en-escena-deco-levanta-telefono-sorpresa-en-barca_1287516_102.html

Broke Barcelona looking at one of the top youngsters in Europe at PL giants Aston Villa.  Obviously he’d jump at the chance to join Barca but how would they even think about paying for him especially when we don’t want to sell and would only because of PSR/SCR.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

His right foot just clips the defender's foot so he doesn't land properly and goes down. I tend to agree with most, he didn't dive, but I don't think that's a penalty.

Agreed.  VAR probably overturns that in PL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Broke Barcelona looking at one of the top youngsters in Europe at PL giants Aston Villa.  Obviously he’d jump at the chance to join Barca but how would they even think about paying for him especially when we don’t want to sell and would only because of PSR/SCR.

Straight swap with Lamine Yamal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Because they'll bid about 50p and a few cast offs. 

2 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Cleverness' is only for "big six " players.......i think you will find its actually diving when anyone else does it.

The number of times Man City, Man United, Tottenham, Liverpool etc used to win match winning penalties from us for the same thing.

It isn't a penalty last night but for the ref its literally impossible to tell where the contact comes from at full speed. 

That's what we used to be told when Kane, Salah, Grealish etc have previously done it against us. 

Now we have the "clever" players. 

• Like 2

3rd biggest diver we've had at the club behind Ashley young and ....in first place..... drum roll.... Slippy G. 

I'm all for it. Cheat your way to as many penalties as possible. It works for Kane.

Edited by villa89

He's really doing the business this season and seems to be a reformed character vs what we were lead to believe last season.

BUT - he's got so much more to learn, and when he does he'll be unstoppable. Last night he kept coming deep and occupying space that Buendia or the midfielders were in, which I'm sure wasn't Unai's plan, and he loves to throw his hands up as soon as someone doesn't give him a 1-2 etc - which feels like almost the only "attitude" I've seen within the squad for a while.

Anyway - long may the goals continue, and with a bit of Villa adapting and a bit of Jhon adapting they definitely will.

He's gonna break our hearts lads. Just enjoy it, like that secret holiday romance with a Colombian stunner, 10/10 Latino Classic, TTNA, absolute freak of a woman, that you thought was gonna last for 4 years and end in a £100m transfer but she said "NO, I'M NOT DOING THIS ANY MORE, AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE WEAR THIS VILLA SHIRT WITH NUMBER NINE ON THE BACK"

He's gonna break our hearts boys. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, T-Dog said:

He's gonna break our hearts lads. Just enjoy it, like that secret holiday romance with a Colombian stunner, 10/10 Latino Classic, TTNA, absolute freak of a woman, that you thought was gonna last for 4 years and end in a £100m transfer but she said "NO, I'M NOT DOING THIS ANY MORE, AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE WEAR THIS VILLA SHIRT WITH NUMBER NINE ON THE BACK"

He's gonna break our hearts boys. 

Off topic but just seen your signature "do better data" and have been laughing for 15 mins. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

The difference between me and Aston Villa is if I had a whirlwind romance with a 10/10 Colombian stunner, there’s very little chance I’d end the experience with three times as much money as I started with.

Just the opposite probably, if my experience with women in the past is anything to go by!! UTV!!!

On 25/09/2024 at 10:25, TheMelvillan said:

Jeez. He had his head turned by West Ham. He's gonna go full 360 exorcist style when he hears this

Duran is a classic case of playing at a higher level than thought possible because he’s coached by an elite manager and in a team playing above themselves. If anyone can scrape enough dosh together he’ll go but it would be for a lot of money and only if Unai gives it the Ok. We hold all the cards on this one. 

Edited by DaveAV1

On 25/09/2024 at 08:29, nick76 said:

Barca can't afford a match ticket to watch him never mind buy him

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â