Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Likewise I know he will start against Wycombe and him having a full 90 is likely a good thing, however I’m not unsympathetic to @DCJonah’s view.

Duran is currently a sub and the back up to Watkins. However, he’s also arguably our most inform player. He’s not just a back up sub.

• Like 1

Keep thinking about how if his head has been straightened out, I think it’s hard to grasp what his ceiling really is.

he has finishing ability and a frame that can’t be taught.  Training with Ollie every day, picking up on his fitness level and discipline… maybe those are things that also cannot be taught, but if Duran was at even 90% of Ollie’s fitness… top 5 striker in world football potential.

• Like 3

I think Jhon should be happy with how his career is going. Coming on in half hour bursts against tiring players is allowing him to grab goals and a lot of headlines. Unai is managing him great. 

5 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I know he has to start. I said it's a shame we don't have another youngster to play.

I think it’s ideal we’ve got a game that we can start him in to be honest. It’s what he needs

6 hours ago, romavillan said:

It did seem it was his agent and his representation that were trying to make some money. They probably already got themselves a nice house when he moved to the US, then some serious money when he moved to the UK and they wanted another summer of getting an absolute shit ton of money again. I really hope the club are in his ear to explain what a great opportunity he has here and to get a decent **** agent.

Likely that's the case, these agents are weasels. I still can't get my head around he didn't want to play under Unai but clearly or at least hopefully the penny has dropped.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â