Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Genuine question and perhaps one for further into the season, but if we can only keep one of Duran or Watkins going into next season who would you keep?  Big question and not sure of the answer at this point?

Right now it would be Watkins but ask me at the end of the season. If Duran continues to show the right attitude and progress like he is then it might be a different answer come May. 

• Thanks 1

I've already admitted my foolishness once and said I'm sorry but he keeps banging goals in so I'll do it once more...

I got it wrong with this guy, I'm so glad he ended up staying and it's awesome to see him knuckle down ....

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Getting a bit silly now. Fantastic impact again.

Wycombe is a big game for him I think. Emery will want to see him taking it seriously.

The Wycombe game feels a bit beneath him. Shame we don't have another youngster to give the chance to. 

The form he's in, I don't want to risk him in a meaningless cup game. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

The Wycombe game feels a bit beneath him. Shame we don't have another youngster to give the chance to. 

That's exactly what he shouldn't be thinking.

He's only played a series of (very good) 25 min cameos.

He should be starting at Wycombe, dominating, and coming off with 30 mins left for Moore or someone.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Big audition. He's stuck with us. Needs to deliver a big performance anytime he's given the full 90.

Just now, duke313 said:

We currently have two players that are probably going to hit 15+ league goals each, one of them possibly 20+. When’s the last time we had that 😂

Even 115 don;t have that

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â