Jhon Durán

PieFacE

His movement has been a lot cleverer this season.  Before it was almost like he would go searching for the ball because he wanted to play so much and only had limited time, then would get in a huff with everyone when he didn't get what he wanted.  Now he picks the right time to run (or not run) and get on the end of things like a proper goalscorer.  His finishing is becoming ridiculous plus he clearly has a worldie in him too so thank **** we kept him.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

His movement has been a lot cleverer this season.  Before it was almost like he would go searching for the ball because he wanted to play so much and only had limited time, then would get in a huff with everyone when he didn't get what he wanted.  Now he picks the right time to run (or not run) and get on the end of things like a proper goalscorer.  His finishing is becoming ridiculous plus he clearly has a worldie in him too so thank **** we kept him.

I have a feeling he would thrive with Buendia playing behind him, maybe we'll see that v Wycombe.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The thing I've noticed from him this season is that he's dropping deeper to help in the build-up and connect up the play. His disallowed goal was a good illustration of that. 

• Like 1

Just now, lexicon said:

The thing I've noticed from him this season is that he's dropping deeper to help in the build-up and connect up the play. His disallowed goal was a good illustration of that. 

This could improve his game massively (it may already have) as he's such a good finisher he doesn't need to be in the box.  Perhaps a tweak Emery has made to his game.

• Like 1

Just now, duke313 said:

This could improve his game massively (it may already have) as he's such a good finisher he doesn't need to be in the box.  Perhaps a tweak Emery has made to his game.

No doubt (to both). I dare say Emery has been on at him to do that since he arrived at the club 😅 And so the reports that Duran's decided to listen to a guy who knows what he's talking about might be true. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â