Jhon Durán

PieFacE

6 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

There is probably a number that would get his signature but highly doubt we can afford it. He has put himself in the shop window for the elite clubs in Europe. 

The amazing thing is that someone was supposedly willing to approach 40 million without him being a starter. You could easily see that being 60M or more, again not starting an Premier League game this season. That is INSANE.

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Reminded me of a Steve Staunton goal against Sheff Wednesday at that same end. Just hit it left foot. Incredible.

The actual strike reminded me of Angels against Chelsea in the Calring Cup 2004. 

Hits it with swerve into the top corner. What is it about Columbia that produces top quality on and off the field 

36 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He has passed the test, he has done what has been asked of him, he has won us a game in style. I am converted. What a player. 

same. i wasn't keen on him at all least season, even before the shenanigans started. but he's something else.

Watching score those 1.5 goals against Liverpool (he had no idea what he was doing when that ball hit his shin), I didn't think he was some talisman or agent of chaos. I thought that honestly Liverpool had made bad subs in defensive midfield that sprung us loose, as they'd done before that season a few times.

I'm starting to think I was a Witness.

Been a while since I've seen someone have a touch, then realise that they are going to have a crack from miles out, start saying "no do...", see the ball leave the foot and carry on "n't do it" and then realise that the back of the net is rippling and switch into "oh my ****ing *** WHAT a goal!".  The power and the swerve on that shot were just incredible.  Unstoppable.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, duke313 said:

The rise of Duran means one thing is certain, we’re either going to lose him or Watkins next summer.

We could just do whatever we did today when we had both on more.often

We can also give him more starts as we are playing more.games

Yes we all know about Ollie's fitness record but anything is possible.

I'd try to keep both as happy as possible for as long as possible 

Both of them could really be the difference in trophies and top 4 placing s etc I feel

30 minutes ago, duke313 said:

The rise of Duran means one thing is certain, we’re either going to lose him or Watkins next summer.

I think we have a sensible manager that could probably find a way to play both together eventually

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We could just do whatever we did today when we had both on more.often

We can also give him more starts as we are playing more.games

Yes we all know about Ollie's fitness record but anything is possible.

I'd try to keep both as happy as possible for as long as possible 

Both of them could really be the difference in trophies and top 4 placing s etc I feel

Imagine having 2 strikers breaking our 20 league goals in a season curse in the same season.  Bring it on.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â