Jhon Durán

PieFacE

On 30/08/2024 at 16:05, Daveburnside said:

80m? seriously 🤣

Sorry Dave, not rubbing it in, but just want to let @CVByrne know what Im having a bit of fun with when I said I wouldn't accept £80M from the likes of Chelsea or West Ham on last day of the window. 👍😉

And yes @CVByrne , I agree that his value will be going up with every goal. Any buyer would be paying for both ability & potential, IF, & it's a big IF, we sold him. 👍

Edited by Andy_10

38 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I laughed, I proper belly laughed at it

Not sure I've ever had that reaction before 

Both the audacity of it and it being 3-2 for 2 down, it's just a ridiculous goal 

Yes. Laughter.

I did have a similar reaction to the Hutton goal against Blues actually.

Stupid goals. Really stupid and silly.

More please.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

He seems to be working a lot harder off the ball for the team this season which is great to see

Seems to be closer with his team mates too. The way they celebrated with him was nice to see. It was a great moment all round.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Seems to be closer with his team mates too. The way they celebrated with him was nice to see. It was a great moment all round.

Yeah man! He had a little private moment with Morg. Nice to know he is still seen as part of the team and still appreciated…

The kid just wants to show what he can do!

And if he carries on doing that, nobody is getting in his way!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't think he'll be with us for too long but we will certainly get some big money for him. 

Be nice if we could get a new contract set up for him. 

Even if he isn’t with us for too long….

Just goes to show how on point our scouting is…

Picking up some Colombian 19 year old from Chicago Fire in the MLS for £5m… a kid that I guarantee most of us had never bloody heard of (I for sure hadn’t)…

Even if we do sell him, it will be for a hell of a profit and he would have left us with memories like tonight!

On 31/08/2024 at 17:18, R.Bear said:

He reminds me a little of Drogba. In that he is a nuisance for defenders, a physical beast and can score contrasting goals like towering headers and powerful volleys.

I rest my case.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â