Jhon Durán

PieFacE

We all see the potential but I love the mentality and confidence that he sees Watkins have the season of his life and still thinks he's better than him 🤣

Time for Jhon to prove it now, week in week out.

I consider myself one of Ollie's biggest fans, but I think it's very conceivable that come seasons end that we could see a scenario where Ollie himself would like a move and Duran is happy to become the main man here... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I consider myself one of Ollie's biggest fans, but I think it's very conceivable that come seasons end that we could see a scenario where Ollie himself would like a move and Duran is happy to become the main man here... 

As i mentioned yesterday, I feel it could potentially be a mistake by Ollie though.

No big club or Champions League club in the top 5 Leagues is going to have him, and only him as the Main Man imo.

Obviously for slightly lower clubs he would probably be a guaranteed starter.

So i don't think he should be impulsive.

I think he'll start one of the next three. Can't see Ollie starting all of them.

They'll both want that UCL match, but with it being away I think Ollie shades it.

Everton at home would definitely be the most likely if Duran hadn't just flown to South America and back.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I think he'll start one of the next three. Can't see Ollie starting all of them.

They'll both want that UCL match, but with it being away I think Ollie shades it.

Everton at home would definitely be the most likely if Duran hadn't just flown to South America and back.

Yeah, I think given Ollie's efforts last season to get us there he deserves the nod on Tuesday.  Duran will undoubtedly get the Wycombe game but I'd like to see him start against Wolves or Ipswich too.  That would keep Ollie fresh for Bayern.  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â