Jhon Durán

PieFacE

He's showing incredible off the ball awareness for his age and a step up or two from even last season. He's peeling off markers / leaning on defenders and making space for himself.
He'll only get more crafty but it's definitely natural to him.

• Like 1

It seems, like almost all other professional footballers, he has finally turned his social media accounts over to a PR management company. 180 shift in tone from before.

This would also explain the recent 'removal of posts' from his IG. Usually, I'd bemoan the stripping of individualism, but considering who this is... it's a good move.

Edited by Beastmix

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

His PR turnaround has been quite remarkable. Maybe he should give some tips to AVFC with regards to image and relations.

One hell of a turnaround 😂

17 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Gotta be worth £60 million + right now 

Making the fans on here look silly who were begging Villa and Monchi to accept West Ham's crappy deal. 

I think most fans accepted we might regret it but £40 mil was a good deal at the time.

Live up to that potential and he’s a star. 

Just now, Nicho said:

I think most fans accepted we might regret it but £40 mil was a good deal at the time.

Live up to that potential and he’s a star. 

My opinion on it was more that I just couldn't see a replacement who would better

Stand by it, best young striker in the PL, I don't know enough about European football to go that far but from what I do know I can't see anyone else, maybe the Turkish kid at juve but I don't think he's a 9

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My opinion on it was more that I just couldn't see a replacement who would better

Stand by it, best young striker in the PL, I don't know enough about European football to go that far but from what I do know I can't see anyone else, maybe the Turkish kid at juve but I don't think he's a 9

As he scores more goals his appetite will grow. He clearly wants to be the main man. 

If both Watkins and Duran perform well and stay fit this season, something will have to give next summer and I think one of them will leave. At least by then Durans value should increase even further.

Edited by Czarnikjak

This is his * coming of age " season isn't it..

Could do two ways for us, either his ego gets even more inflated and he demands a move again.

Or he is grateful to Unai and the club for getting his head right, taking him to the next level and being assured his time to be the man is coming.

Fan love helps as well obs

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is his * coming of age " season isn't it..

Could do two ways for us, either his ego gets even more inflated and he demands a move again.

Or he is grateful to Unai and the club for getting his head right, taking him to the next level and being assured his time to be the man is coming.

Fan love helps as well obs

Win-win for us if he delivers.  If he moves we'll make bank and if he stays we'll make goals.

• Like 1

That wasn't an assist. He was blatantly going for goal and missed but a team mate was there to put it in. Not knocking him, he's doing great, even if his interviews and tweets still don't convince me that he is happy being here.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â