Jhon Durán

PieFacE

On 19/08/2024 at 20:08, Adam2003 said:

We cite Balotelli as a cautionary tale but tbf if Duran ends up with four league titles across the Prem and Serie A, team of the tournament in the Copa America, team of the season in the league, an FA Cup medal and a treble-winning season including the Champions League we will think he’s done ok.

Nah, Balotelli is still a cautionary tale. Nowhere near fulfilling his potential.

I think that group: Ramsey, Rogers, Maatsen (and including Onana and Duran who seems happier and seems to have friends in the squad now) is going to be a big deal for us…

Maybe Philogene and Nedeljkovic too.

Just got a really positive feeling about the environment and atmosphere at the club… everyone on the same page and working hard while enjoying the experience and having a laugh at the same time.

• Like 2

If Duran goes it would be madness as there is no time to get a replacement. Screw PSR or whatever it’s called!

I wouldn't sell now. Not even if they offer us double what was on offer in the past.

Especially if it's Chelsea or West Ham offering.

They both had the chance & messed around, so we shouldn't be forced to try & find a replacement in the last three minutes of the window.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

What did it say?

He has been looking a lot happier, his goal n the celebrations vs West Ham. In training vids and club media/footage.

Having a laugh with Maatsen, Ramsey, Rogers and Onana… the young lads will help him I think…

5 minutes ago, Andy_10 said:

I wouldn't sell now. Not even if they offer us double what was on offer in the past.

Especially if it's Chelsea or West Ham offering.

They both had the chance & messed around, so we shouldn't be forced to try & find a replacement in the last three minutes of the window.

80m? seriously 🤣

2 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

80m? seriously 🤣

The money would be nice for a bean counter named Colin, but then we are left with only one striker.

So no, I wouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Just got a really positive feeling about the environment and atmosphere at the club… everyone on the same page and working hard while enjoying the experience and having a laugh at the same time.

I think this is important for us and teams that do well always seem to have this sort of edge or something similar. We have a good team not just a set of good individuals. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy_10 said:

The money would be nice for a bean counter named Colin, but then we are left with only one striker.

So no, I wouldn't. 

Surely if that bid came in we could get a replacement back up easily 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â