Jhon Durán

PieFacE

If he can start like he plays when he comes off the bench then this lad has no limits .....I'm beginning to think could Duran overtake Watkins this season ? Honestly he has to be the most exciting young striker on the planet at the moment & wouldn't sell him for any amount at the moment.

I feel bad for thing like this about the sarting 11 but I cant wait to see what he does from the bench against Arsenal!

Its a special trait in itself to be so box office on the pitch.... its what we pay our money for!

One of the best young strikers in the world. If he gets 1000+ minutes for us in the league this season he'll get into double figures easily. 

I wanted us to sell him so we could bring in an A lister like Felix but very happy if he stays, his potential is incredible.

2 hours ago, TRO said:

He has the shot of a Sniper.

one of the best techniques, I have seen for striking the ball.

100%. Even the way he struck the ball for the goal, the definition of a snapshot.

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Too bad it's not £40 million anymore. Price has gone up. Has to, West Ham had there shot at 40 and they tried to low ball us. 

Just watched one of the West Spam podcasts who called the deal early, still believes the deal is alive and Villa still want to sell. Not sure whether the clown is a glutton for punishment, but believes Villa will still sell for £40m.

• Haha 1

West Ham will rue their penny pinching, £5m is nothing in today's game, especially when it was a position they have struggled in for years. Double whammy when the same striker has scored the winner on the opening day in your own backyard. 

I guess with scouting teams having so much info on players these days one cameo performance (and winning goal) shouldn't mean teams will be drastically changing their valuation of him and coming in with offers. It also means that Monchi/Emery's opinion on his value to the club shouldn't change either. Likewise if he has a shocker against Arsenal and gets a red card that too shouldn't really impact things.

17 minutes ago, imavillan said:

👀

i guess the question is, they have spent a net 100m ish already, can they actually afford 40m on another player??

I can see Duran signing a new contract with us, I really can ..... something different about him yesterday the way he was interacting with his team mates, the way they mobbed him when he scored, think there is a real effort from the club, players & Emery on trying to convince him that this club is the best place for him to progress, even with the fans he seemed to suggest when he scored that he pointed to himself then the floor, suggested to me he is staying & he held is hands up to the fans, in my eyes to say sorry. I maybe wide of the mark but it's how I seen it play out yesterday.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â