Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Unai's post-match: "We believe in him a lot, he is very important for us and if he leaves it is because the offer is very good... I want him to stay. It was a very important goal. There will be more rumours after his goal, but I believe in him".

Huge endorsement.

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Would of been crazy to sell a talent like this to one of our rivals. 

Either we play Watkins and Duran goes or we play Duran and Watkins goes

Make your pick. You can't have your cake and eat it

Just now, Pinebro said:

There's plenty of game time for them both. Injuries will happen. Its silly just having one striker in your team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

In your opinion!! I disagree that there isn't a situation where he stays and Watkins isn't going anywhere.

We have PSR issues still to solve this season. Every player has their price. 

I just see it hard to think Duran would be sold now unless we have like Adeyemi or something lined up. 

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I have had several post match celebratory beers, but I stand by my view after today's match and only todays match

On today game, and only todays game, I thought he was excellent.

but for Soucek missing a sitter twice, he’d have had an assist too.  End product was there today,

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

In your opinion!! I disagree that there isn't a situation where he stays and Watkins isn't going anywhere.

It's not what I want to happen but judging by current evidence this is simply reality

These things was easier in the 90's where teams played traditional 4-4-2

Just now, Thug said:

On today game, and only todays game, I thought he was excellent.

but for Soucek missing a sitter twice, he’d have had an assist too.  End product was there today,

Let him enjoy his beers 😅 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We have PSR issues still to solve this season. Every player has their price. 

I just see it hard to think Duran would be sold now unless we have like Adeyemi or something lined up. 

Dortmund fans really don't like Adeyemi. They think he's awful. 

Just now, Pinebro said:

It's not what I want to happen but judging by current evidence this is simply reality

These things was easier in the 90's where teams played traditional 4-4-2

Unless we get a really good offer and he gets a deal he wants, neither of which I see happening now, I can see him with us for the season ahead at least.

Clearly West Ham couldn't give him the assurances he wanted and they moved on pretty quickly. 

Liverpool, Arsenal, City, United, Spurs, Newcastle, West Ham, Brentford, Chelsea 

Clubs that he won't start for, I may have missed a club or two but with us that is 10 clubs he won't start for..

Does he want to play at the other 10 clubs....

Madness if he does...

I reckon he knows he's staying, he's just an emotional young fella who's gonna be stubborn until the window shuts.

He is a bit of a Representative for North East Somerset but an incredible player for his age, it's so easy to forget he is only 20 years he is built like a man mountain and can be a menace on the pitch. Today you have to say in a match which included the best striker from last season (albeit not fully fit), a PL veteran and a £30m German international, he was the best striker on the pitch by a mile. Most strikers his age are still in the academies or being loaned out to lower leagues, he is capable of doing it in PL already. Just hope he gets his head screwed on properly though.

Just now, david-avfc said:

He is a bit of a Representative for North East Somerset but an incredible player for his age, it's so easy to forget he is only 20 years he is built like a man mountain and can be a menace on the pitch. Today you have to say in a match which included the best striker from last season (albeit not fully fit), a PL veteran and a £30m German international, he was the best striker on the pitch by a mile. Most strikers his age are still in the academies or being loaned out to lower leagues, he is capable of doing it in PL already. Just hope he gets his head screwed on properly though.

Apparently "T0sser" gets converted to  Representative for North East Somerset

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â