Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Just now, Pinebro said:

He is such a strange footballer

I have no idea how I feel about him

I think quietly and not a clue how seeing as he's relatively come out of nowhere he's the top young striker prospect in the PL - I genuinely don't know who else there is at this level in this age bracket, he's better than the Brighton kid, I'd have him over hojlund 

We should never have entertained selling him 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He was brilliant today. 

We've got to keep his head right. 

It was interesting to see how the other players interacted with him during and after the game. They all seemed to be supporting and integrating him into group. Last season Duran seemed a bit isolated from the rest of the team.

• Like 2

Think that’s the best I’ve seen him play for us all round. 

So obvious he he was going to score the winner I was gobsmacked he missed the first one. Was just gutted he didn’t do the hammers cross as a celebration while laughing his head off like a mad man.

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

I think quietly and not a clue how seeing as he's relatively come out of nowhere he's the top young striker prospect in the PL - I genuinely don't know who else there is at this level in this age bracket, he's better than the Brighton kid, I'd have him over hojlund 

We should never have entertained selling him 

I think it was more of a case him wanting to go

He seem to be very ambitious despite his young age not accepting not playing which I like.

I don't want players who is happy to sit on the bench

15 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I'd love to listen to what West Ham fans are saying as they make their way home tonight 

"Faaaaccckin hell bruv!"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, troon_villan said:

That's all I need to see from him.   Don't  care about the rest

And to be fair that’s all we’ve seen from him on the pitch nobody can question his application on the pitch.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â