Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

This situation will get worse. He will be resentful and petulant. We are only entertaining him because of the financial value that needs to be preserved. IF he somehow changes his spots then terrific. But I just don’t see it. 

He doesn't need to change his spots....he just needs to grow up and mature 

There's every danger he does eventually 

• Like 1

If he's going to knuckle down now and accept he's here for the season. The best thing he can do is show the right attitude and apply himself. Learn from Unai and perform when called upon on the pitch. If he does all that he will improve his chances of a team buying him next summer or of breaking through as a viable alternative to Watkins.

I'm glad he's staying, he's oh so talented and makes a difference. He's the right backup to Watkins for sure. 

Was ruminating over Jhons time with us and realised that I can't remember him passing the ball. Not once. 

I convinced myself that he has never done this. I think Jhons footballing brain boils down to receive ball, run towards goal, clearing in the woods the ball as hard as possible.

Which he does very well, to his credit

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Was ruminating over Jhons time with us and realised that I can't remember him passing the ball. Not once. 

I convinced myself that he has never done this. I think Jhons footballing brain boils down to receive ball, run towards goal, clearing in the woods the ball as hard as possible.

Which he does very well, to his credit

Woah… interesting notion! Wouldn’t be surprised 😆

Na he definitely has passed the ball, mind you I can’t remember when he did either!

spacer.png

Defensive work/effort is impressive 😮 

However, this is all based on limited minutes and appearances so probably distorted… don’t think he’s ever been impressive when he’s started a game. Made an impact off the bench though…

If Unai thinks he can turn the page with us then he obviously can. Score some goals and I am sure all will be forgotten. He is young and probably stupid, we don't know who might be in his ear etc.

Gaffer has probably had a chat and made him realise that he is playing for a massive club with huge potential.

He's got to start blud.

Bloody good bloke and all.

Seriously though. He's going up levels. Touch strength link up game intelligence.

He was actually class.

Edited by rodders0223

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bloody good bloke and all.

I was chuckling a minute ago at those who were saying on here the other players wouldn’t want him around, fans wouldn’t easily forgive him etc, as every player and all the fans wildly celebrated his goal… you could see how delighted a lot of the players were for him especially. If you can score enough goals in football you can do basically anything you want… the question is whether he can, but he will get some sort of chance to prove it…

Didn't throw up the irons. Honestly im a little disappointed. A true maverick. I love him today, will probably curse his name next week 😂

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â