Jhon Durán

PieFacE

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Just oozes class does Unai, always 👏 

Best human in the league 😂

Really hoping he can straighten this issue out , if anyone can it’s him 

Just now, Chine said:

Really hoping he can straighten this issue out , if anyone can it’s him 

He’s just perfect isn’t he? 😂 not just an elite manager and coach, but a father figure and guide 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Man he's lucky he's good at football.

A predictably mature and correct response from all at Aston Villa.

Would I bet against him doing something moronic before August ends? God no.

Mocking West Ham fans for no reason? Cupping ear to villa fans after scoring? Shooting from 45 yards for no reason?

We will be there.

I want all these things to happen in a single sequence.

• Haha 2

Unai is such a good egg. I hope Jhon takes this is an opportunity to knuckle down and shine for someone that’s showing a lot of faith in him. At the end of the day it seems like he’s a young lad who is a bit daft and full of energy, not a Neymar level ego nightmare (which I’m sure Unai wouldn’t stand for again now he’s in a place with control).

Hopefully he’ll eventually realise he has so much more opportunity here than he ever would have done sat waiting for a call up from Chelsea’s 471 man bench.

Now that he is back amongst the squad, coaches with training and matches to focus on he will have less time for silliness.

He probably needs a mentor within the squad but I doubt he would see it this way.

This situation will get worse. He will be resentful and petulant. We are only entertaining him because of the financial value that needs to be preserved. IF he somehow changes his spots then terrific. But I just don’t see it. 

25 minutes ago, Jareth said:

This situation will get worse. He will be resentful and petulant. We are only entertaining him because of the financial value that needs to be preserved. IF he somehow changes his spots then terrific. But I just don’t see it. 

He's a little bit old to be as impetuous as he is, but I wouldn't say his ways are set in stone.

Emery is the man to fix it if anyone can.

He may well have that genius/madness aspect to him that is what pushes some people on to greatness. The confidence and arrogance that he should be playing. In which case even Emery may struggle, and I don't think he's one to accept a maverick.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â