Jhon Durán

PieFacE

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All Villa pics are back on his insta account.

He really just is an emotional child mentally ain't he? 😂

I've decided we can't judge him as an adult.

Guaranteed when he is off on one, the likes of Unai, Monchi, McGinn are like "Oh here he goes again, just ignore him, he'll calm down soon " and don't even take his outbursts seriously.

Maybe all he ever wanted was the no. 9 shirt. Got his way 😆

• Haha 2

"He is training with us and training well, he came back last week with good spirit and my idea is until he is here with us, I am going to use him," Emery said. "I believe in his potential, he helped us last year in some moments being a very important player.

"Of course, when he makes a mistake like that it is not the right way and so we spoke to him. But these were a young person's mistakes that a mature and responsible person would not do. So the process with him is to try to support and help him go the right way.

"Until then, every decision we make about him will be me trying to help him and support him. I want to use him and use his potential with us. Hopefully we will get it."

Emery added: "We have been speaking a lot with him about his commitment over the whole season, about being focussed, about his development, respect, everything. He is training well, he is in the squad for tomorrow.

"I want to speak with the team and with each individual player about our objectives. Now he is one of those players who I think is with us. He is going to do his best in an Aston Villa shirt and defend us."

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3

Man he's lucky he's good at football.

A predictably mature and correct response from all at Aston Villa.

Would I bet against him doing something moronic before August ends? God no.

Mocking West Ham fans for no reason? Cupping ear to villa fans after scoring? Shooting from 45 yards for no reason?

We will be there.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Looks like great management from Unai… he has vast experience and has dealt with all kinds of characters. If he’s happy and willing to work with and nurture him… then I guess I’m fine with it. 

I just hope Jhon isn’t giving him too many headaches or stress and not being too disruptive… needs to grow up and mature quickly. Worried about his agent and advisors though…

Maybe Unai thinks and knows he has a big talent on his hands and doesn’t want to let it get away… but Jhon has to listen and respect him. And show some effing patience!

If he can get his head right, focus on and show some loyalty to us… he will just keep getting better and contribute more and more.

Willing to look forwards and forget the past… but no more messing Jhon! He is a young lad but he needs to wise up. So flipping lucky to play for this club and manager and get to appear in CL.

• Like 1

Saves us having to go out and get another CF, he may get a lot more minutes this season too. Can develop really well… he’s got the necessary attributes and physical frame.

Got to sort out his attitude though and learn to follow instruction. Frustrations from manager and teammates has been evident.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

This is how you deal with problematic characters, you bring them in rather than exclude them 

Well, it makes a change from the Stevie G way 😂

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â