Jhon Durán

PieFacE

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The five previous names to have the 9 shirt were: Traore, Ings, Wesley, Hogan and Sinclair. 

They've progressively got better I'd say...

Duran to continue that trend?

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

They've progressively got better I'd say...

Duran to continue that trend?

That’s how I’m viewing it. I think he can be a big success if managed correctly. The talent is there. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Whilst he has acted like a bit of a prick, no more so than Grealish I suppose.

There are huge benefits in keeping him though. Villa don’t have to find another forward to replace him and he will be even better this season being Premiership ready now.

Also means Archer can either be loaned or sold if the right offer comes in?

Considering Villa have mostly covered recents buys with sales there should still be a large pot to draw from should the right players become available without breaching FFP!

Monchi has already stated Villa will be busy until last day of window!

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Whilst he has acted like a bit of a prick, no more so than Grealish I suppose.

There are huge benefits in keeping him though. Villa don’t have to find another forward to replace him and he will be even better this season being Premiership ready now.

Sorry how did Grealish act like a p***k? He just kept his head down and went to Man City for the trophies and the money. It was annoying but felt inevitable-especially as we found later he agreed to have  a massive release clause in his contract- which he didn't have to sign. 

Duran has been itching to leave all summer and was practically eating jellied eels with Ray Winstone on social media compared to Jack's behaviour.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind it if he stayed, it's not like he wasn't behaving like a bellend last season either, and he still scored some big goals. 

Maybe he'll grow up this season and listen to the boss. 

Edited by villarule123

Well this is interesting. 

I believe in second chances I suppose. We don't know what's said behind closed doors at the club, maybe the gaffer has had a chat and he wants to turn it around. Probably realised this is the biggest club he will ever play for.

Not sure how I feel about all of this but if he starts banging them in I'm sure we can put all of this behind us.

42 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The five previous names to have the 9 shirt were: Traore, Ings, Wesley, Hogan and Sinclair. 

Well, if he can make intelligent runs, play dead, get tattoos, score wonder goals and terrify our own defence with back passes, half as much as these bad boys, we’ll have some player on our hands. 

• Haha 3

There is only one suitable celebration if he scores on Saturday…

Could Duran even start if Ollie isn’t fully sharp/fit/ready? Hope he is, we need him asap.

Not ruling anything out before the window shuts, Jhon could still leave. Maybe we get a big offer.

Edited by Jas10

Just now, lexicon said:

kevin-perry.gif 

FINE, I'LL PLAY IN THE STUPID 'CHAMPIONS LEAGUE' THEN, GOD

Maybe he’s just realised or been informed that we are actually in it 😂

• Haha 2

I'm very interested in how and when Unai choses to use Duran, how Duran will perform on the pitch and behave off it.

Having written that, I'd have slightly less qualm if he mimed all 19 other PL club symbols week by week, than drive incapacitated on public roads, for an example.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â