Jhon Durán

PieFacE

17 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Sure everyone plays their part from our best players to our worst. He’s a very capable backup . Time to move on and let the grudge go.

In his case too! Somehow, I feel he will still make it very clear that he wants out, although it is his own attitude that has cost him a couple of moves already. We are not going to get the money for the replacement that we want and he's going to be in a one man bomb squad, nobody wins on this one, but only he is responsible for that. ☹️

1 minute ago, JPAngel said:

Cut to him scoring the winner against West Ham and throwing up the irons in front of their home fans.

This was the plan all along. Months of psychological warfare culminating in three points at the London Stadium.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Redemption arc incoming. It’s already started, he got a mention by Unai in his TS interview this morning as one of our players he was pleased to see in the tournament finals this summer. 

• Like 3

On 24/07/2024 at 10:56, RichiBoi11 said:

Imagine the meltdown when Duran turns up in America in the number 9 kit.

I got the location wrong, but...

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Number 9! 😮 

first thing i clocked in that photo. Seemed deliberately focused on his front to show he'd been given the number 9.

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Day ruined, cheers.

He’s staying then…? 😯 

Archer will probably be sacrificed.

Hopefully we can keep Jhon’s head screwed on and focussed on us. 

If he is, he’s a valuable member of the squad and a good backup for Ollie. Has much to prove though… 

I hope his disruptive days are over.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â