Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m not sure man, I think this is photoshopped… does the camel have the right number of toes? 

Let me shoot down to  the trillion clearing in the woods stadium and ask them...after all they are experts in the field of extra fingers and toes😝

10 hours ago, duke313 said:

Nobody wants him

This seems to me like a silly thing to say. Multiple clubs have offered £30m+ for him. There aren’t many his age who have moved for that much. Saying nobody wants him because they haven’t met *our* valuation is a sign of how highly we rate him (whether as a player or a financial asset) not that they don’t.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

This seems to me like a silly thing to say. Multiple clubs have offered £30m+ for him. There aren’t many his age who have moved for that much. Saying nobody wants him because they haven’t met *our* valuation is a sign of how highly we rate him (whether as a player or a financial asset) not that they don’t.

Dunno, apparently Chelsea changed their mind about him when they found out more about him/his entourage. Maybe others are cottoning on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

But does he want to leave so bad, he go out to the Saudi league?

I mean to be fair if it’s Al-Hilal, he’d be playing up front with Neymar and Mitrovic, the likes of Koulibaly and Milinkovic-Savic in the team as well, and they are the most successful team in the AFC etc so known outside Saudi. Not a pub team and they’ll make him wealthy beyond belief. But it would be fun to see his dynamic with Mitrovic if things aren’t going well!

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Dunno, apparently Chelsea changed their mind about him when they found out more about him/his entourage. Maybe others are cottoning on.

You think if we dropped our price to, say, £30m - or £25m - then there’d be no takers? I think that’s a mad perspective - you’re entitled to it but I totally disagree. And if you *don’t* think that, then that’s exactly my point: it’s silly to say nobody wants him. It’s about our price.

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe917bvr8nau7t9ovxonxe

I’d say he’s an upgrade on Bert having the No. 9, if he needs his ego stroking give him a shirt that means little to the current club so he can feel more important and stop stropping. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rich_H said:

I’d say he’s an upgrade on Bert having the No. 9, if he needs his ego stroking give him a shirt that means little to the current club so he can feel more important and stop stropping. 

That's impossible

He has been petulant from day 1. So his antics haven't bothered me in the slightest. He is what he is. A precocious wild card of a striker. Capable of the sublime and less and less the ridiculous. 

He isnt a bad apple in the dressing room . A bit of a nightmare yes but he hasn't got the age or the personality to split a dressing room.  

If he stays I am happy . He is a twot , but he is our twot and the only way he is going to get the move him and his agents think he deserves is to play out of his skin.. 

He will mature as he gets older. His decision making on and off the pitch will get better. And that will make him a far better player rather than potential talent. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He has been petulant from day 1. So his antics haven't bothered me in the slightest. He is what he is. A precocious wild card of a striker. Capable of the sublime and less and less the ridiculous. 

He isnt a bad apple in the dressing room . A bit of a nightmare yes but he hasn't got the age or the personality to split a dressing room.  

If he stays I am happy . He is a twot , but he is our twot and the only way he is going to get the move him and his agents think he deserves is to play out of his skin.. 

He will mature as he gets older. His decision making on and off the pitch will get better. And that will make him a far better player rather than potential talent. 

How frustrated is he gonna be come December still sitting behind Ollie.

6 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Not sure where you get the info from, but it certainly sounds logical.

On the pitch he doesn't seem to be a tactical kind of player. He does the outrageous and sometimes it comes off. Which is nice in occasion, but clearly isn't what Emery wants. As evidenced when Emery screamed at him shortly after he'd scored.

It's clear he wants to play more too, who wouldn't if they have the (over) confidence he has in his ability.

I do remember when he signed, fans of his old club said his temperament needed work.

6 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Thinks he should be starting a lot more, doesn't like/enjoy the tactical sessions and is generally hard work. Not an environment that matches his "personality", lets say.

Prefer it if he’d just go then… I don’t even like the idea that any player is giving Unai a headache… let the king work in peace and harmony.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Yep he has zero influence to become a bad apple in chamging room. Even if he is sulking players like Ollie, Konsa and McGinn are not going to agree with him

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â