Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Duran is that bloke who drops in 1000 DMs at 1am hoping just 1 of them will reply back before he's tossed one off.

There's not a single rational thought in this bloke's head. Internal monologue? What's that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Because I know how much he’s wanted to leave for a fair while now. 

Do you know why? Understand playing time is obviously an issue, but does he have personal reasons beyond that? 

Just now, Awol said:

Do you know why? Understand playing time is obviously an issue, but does he have personal reasons beyond that? 

Thinks he should be starting a lot more, doesn't like/enjoy the tactical sessions and is generally hard work. Not an environment that matches his "personality", lets say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Thinks he should be starting a lot more, doesn't like/enjoy the tactical sessions and is generally hard work. Not an environment that matches his "personality", lets say.

Not sure where you get the info from, but it certainly sounds logical.

On the pitch he doesn't seem to be a tactical kind of player. He does the outrageous and sometimes it comes off. Which is nice in occasion, but clearly isn't what Emery wants. As evidenced when Emery screamed at him shortly after he'd scored.

It's clear he wants to play more too, who wouldn't if they have the (over) confidence he has in his ability.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Interesting to see if Duran is on the bench tonight! 

I doubt it, but then I’d also be surprised if Ollie and Konsa are (Martinez as GK is different)

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I doubt it, but then I’d also be surprised if Ollie and Konsa are (Martinez as GK is different)

Yeah, can't see any of the 4 returning to be involved tonight.

5 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Durans latest Instagram image

durancamel.png.8d4f6c3d309022cb97482bcff8c6e255.png

I’m not sure man, I think this is photoshopped… does the camel have the right number of toes? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yeah, can't see any of the 4 returning to be involved tonight.

Why? Friendlies are running out before season starts, they’ve only had 3 weeks off. I’d fully expect them to make an appearance off the bench.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Why? Friendlies are running out before season starts, they’ve only had 3 weeks off. I’d fully expect them to make an appearance off the bench.

Fair enough, I think they need a couple more days of conditioning before a game. I'd expect to see them against Dortmund.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â