Jhon Durán

PieFacE

What’s happened this summer might just do him good and get his ego under check. He is a top talent and the better he does, the more us fans benefit.

I personally think we should give him a second chance and get behind him. He may be a bit of a bell but he’s our bell. He gets a clean slate from me.

10 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

What’s happened this summer might just do him good and get his ego under check. He is a top talent and the better he does, the more us fans benefit.

I personally think we should give him a second chance and get behind him. He may be a bit of a bell but he’s our bell. He gets a clean slate from me.

He's a landslide Representative for North East Somerset but I trust Emery to do what's right for him. 

If he's past the point of no return in the changing room then he will be shifted. 

If not, he's got one hell of an arm around his shoulder. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

He's a landslide Representative for North East Somerset but I trust Emery to do what's right for him. 

If he's past the point of no return in the changing room then he will be shifted. 

If not, he's got one hell of an arm around his shoulder. 

I think this swear filter needs updating 😅

• Like 1

Good to see him back and hopefully they sat him down and had an honest and frank conversation with him and he knuckles down and becomes the player for us he should be - or we sell him at out valuation … we are in a win win situation with him 

• Like 3

I’d be more than happy for him to stick around, get his head down and develop here. If his choices are now Saudi or stay here and work hard I’m sure he’d rather stay here in Europe. 

21 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Good to see him back and hopefully they sat him down and had an honest and frank conversation with him and he knuckles down and becomes the player for us he should be - or we sell him at out valuation … we are in a win win situation with him 

Probably difficult to count the number of frank conversations the club’s had with him at this point.

I see he has his phone with him, still waiting on the call from West Ham Jhon?  It ain't coming.  Get you head down and learn. 

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Probably difficult to count the number of frank conversations the club’s had with him at this point.

Yep he’s wondering why he keeps being called Frank😂

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Funny to look at the other photos on that insta post.  All the players looking like they've just seen a ghost walk through the door.  Nice to imagine it's their reaction to seeing Jhon back. 

Don't think it can be embedded but McGinns face is perfect for it

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-VeEalsXth/?igsh=ajJnbDFyOWN1b3Jp

Screenshot_20240806_224104_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5571db6b8a69dd9b82f3722c7a422b68.jpg

Maybe it's Duran that's taking the photos :D

3 hours ago, villan95 said:

I think this swear filter needs updating 😅

He could have been a representative of Wellingsboro

Edited by OLDVILLAN
cant spell wellingsborough!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

He’s going to score the winner against West Ham.

It does seem written.

It's fairly predictable though...if we're not winning and he comes on, he's getting it from the away fans. I'm sure he'll have a mature response to that.

20 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It does seem written.

It's fairly predictable though...if we're not winning and he comes on, he's getting it from the away fans. I'm sure he'll have a mature response to that.

Took me a minute to figure out from this who is at home opening day 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm not sensitive enough to care about his antics. He puts the shirt on he has my support. But I still think he's leaving.

To where?  The two clubs that were interested pulled out, and we don't seem to be budging on the fee. Nobody wants him, his antics probably didn't help. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â