Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Indeed JV but if Unai has his heart set on a player and we can't get that player until we sell Duran that isn't ideal either. That's my angle.

Thought about this as well.

But I was also wondering if Diaby money could cover this somewhat? 

Even temporarily, unless Diaby was used to fund Onana. 🤔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Whilst us as fans have meltdowns.

The likes of Unai and Monchi probably just laugh at the lad and situation.

No matter how many tantrums he throws, he's under contract, and will be expected to come to training, give his all and contribute to the squad.

Not doing so is only to his detriment.

If our valuation isn't met he'll just have to sulk in the corner for a bit then man up.

Should be a lesson for him.

Unai probably sees them as his kids and will know their personalities and how to deal with them lol

Yeah ideally someone at the club can now get in his ear and explain his representation are just trying to make as much money as possible off his back and not doing anything to actually help him be a top footballer...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Its gonna be a interesting one if he stays. I would never boo one of our own players but he needs to apologise for his actions to the fans.

Personal accountability i respect more than just sitting there and moaning at every opportunity 

Has he actually bad mouthed us in the press? Couldn't care less what he's liking or disliking on social media tbh.

Bigger problem to me is he'll be a demotivated player wanting to leave. He knows after last season that scoring a few goals in the prem that wins us points isn't going to be getting him many prem starts and he'll also be starting less in Europe given the competition we're in.

29 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Duran’s agent is in Bham 

Not his agent. Jhon’s agent works with this bloke but he’s represented by JH Seven Sports. He was however on the same private plane as his agent so who knows. 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Not his agent. Jhon’s agent works with this bloke but he’s represented by JH Seven Sports. He was however on the same private plane as his agent so who knows. 

The private plan pic was after the photo of the hotel. Not clear if he had just landed in brum or was flying out of brum.

The two flags suggest he was doing something for either Yaser or Duran, as he doesn't have any other Colombian players on JHSevens books of any note. He's got loads of lesser known Ecuadorian players on his books so maybe also doing a deal with one of them for a midlands club.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Off to where? Saudi? West Ham just signed a striker, I doubt they want Duran Duran now. 

They are moving Ings on and Antonio has 1 year left on his contract and is 34. Duran in as Antonio's longer term replacement when his deal expires and Fulkrug in as the starting no9. Seems to make sense to me

Not sure where West Ham are getting all this money from considering they spent a fair chunk of the Declan Rice funds on Ward-Prowse, Martinez and Kudus last summer.

I’d be surprised if Duran ended up there.

Off topic but that Fulkrug fella looks like he might be able to sort me out with a skip? Looking to clear the garage out this weekend.

Back on topic, I’m hoping one way or another this Duran saga concludes by the weekend. Don’t want to go into the West Ham game with this being a distraction. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Not sure where West Ham are getting all this money from considering they spent a fair chunk of the Declan Rice funds on Ward-Prowse, Martinez and Kudus last summer.

I’d be surprised if Duran ended up there.

Only costs them 1/5th of the fee per year. They got 100m for Rice as profit they've plenty of headroom

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

They are moving Ings on and Antonio has 1 year left on his contract and is 34. Duran in as Antonio's longer term replacement when his deal expires and Fulkrug in as the starting no9. Seems to make sense to me

So he's leaving us to get first team football for a team who just signed a £25m striker on a four year deal who'll be the starting number nine?

I don't think it's likely. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â