Jhon Durán

PieFacE

49 minutes ago, tinker said:

West ham agreed a fee, we let them speak to Duran and he agreed personal terms. Duran thought the deal was done and gave his crossed arms gesture....  West ham then went back on the agreed fee and tried to knock us down from the agreed fee.

Deleting his villa posts......so what he was leaving us as far as he was concerned.  Can't believe our fans would allow West ham to play them like this, but I suppose everyone has different levels of sensitivity. 

This is just fiction. What every reputable jurno said was all bids from West Ham were rejected. 

You’re trying to vindicate his behaviour with fiction! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Do you know that for a fact? Been a few accounts that he pulled light fittings out etc.

Club had to foot the bill for thousands of pounds worth of damage… that’s what I read/heard some time ago but specifics/details were light. Some accounts claiming to have some inside info from the club have stated that there are many incidents we don’t know about, much that has been kept quiet. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Chine said:

The real point for us wanting JD moved isn’t down to a damaged apartment that is just a small part of his overall picture. Believe me a lot worse happens within the first team BCD !! … As I’ve said before I’ve never really seen him being/ causing a problem around the club he’s just young and boisterous. But what I do know from the staff in that group is his problems lie out on the training pitch ,if and when he appears .The view is once over the white line JD doesn’t do being coached so meticulously down to being on the right blade of grass , doesn’t take criticism and strops into refusal causing problems within sessions leading to confrontation. I know this from senior first team staff.

Well that’s just not acceptable at  all… 

and correlates with what McGinn was saying or hinting about him.

30 minutes ago, Chine said:

Sometimes he doesn’t come in and no one knows where he is , doesn’t answer the phone and is when people go to his haunts and speak to his PA he’s nowhere to be found , quite a few occasions he’s been missing for a couple of days . He just pleases himself .

Bloody hell….

how do you know all this btw?

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

If we end up keeping Jhon. We really need to firm but gentlemanly with him. Show him how a professional club treats their players. 

Nothing like how West Ham have treated him 

No idea what his family situation is… but it would probably have benefited us and Jhon to have moved them in together here. I can recall Dougie’s family being with him fairly often… at his apartment?

Suppose it’s all too late now but… he is a young, foreign lad who would need help adjusting and settling…

But you just cannot be so unprofessional and disrespect the club (and manager) that has given you such a big opportunity and pays your wages…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

No idea what his family situation is… but it would probably have benefited us and Jhon to have moved them in together here. I can recall Dougie’s family being with him fairly often… at his apartment?

Suppose it’s all too late now but… he is a young, foreign lad who would need help adjusting and settling…

But you just cannot be so unprofessional and disrespect the club (and manager) that has given you such a big opportunity and pays your wages…

We have to be firm with him, but we got to act professionally and good. He may want to play silly beggers, but we can’t, as much as some poster on here want the club to act.  

He’s a good player that needs to get back in the squad. Being in our squad and playing well, he will get his desired move and Villa will get their desired fee

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

This is just fiction. What every reputable jurno said was all bids from West Ham were rejected. 

I’m not defending his behaviour. The guy seems like an absolute word removed. 

But just to be pedantic, a club doesn’t need to accept a bid to give permission for clubs to speak to/agree terms with a player

13 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We have to be firm with him, but we got to act professionally and good. He may want to play silly beggers, but we can’t, as much as some poster on here want the club to act.  

He’s a good player that needs to get back in the squad. Being in our squad and playing well, he will get his desired move and Villa will get their desired fee

It’s just so thick and desperate from his side… don’t he and his agent realise (if they are so eager for a move and more money) that turning out for us in the CL is only going to increase exposure and interest? (And should get us a better sale price too). Especially if he performs well and gets the odd goal?

European teams will pay attention if they see a young CF showing promise and potential in elite competition… he should be working his ass off to make the best impression rather than feeling entitled in any way. He would have a queue of good suitors then…

He has plenty of examples and inspirations… why not look at the guy ahead of him in the team and try to replicate some of that?

The lack of patience and perspective is stunning… he’s not a star player that can demand regular starts and minutes at any decent club. Needs to learn and develop and who better than Unai?

One of the reasons I want him gone now (even though I have liked him previously and before much came to light about him) is to relieve Unai of the headache, stress and disruption.

We need everyone on board, together and invested… not any disruptive presence, egos or selfish prima donna’s.

Full focus and steam ahead please, can’t have anyone holding us back. Get on board or gtfo. The club is bigger than any individual player.

Edited by Jas10

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m not defending his behaviour. The guy seems like an absolute word removed. 

But just to be pedantic, a club doesn’t need to accept a bid to give permission for clubs to speak to/agree terms with a player

Screenshot_20240803_214830_Chrome.jpg

4 hours ago, Herman22 said:

Played 

6 minutes ago, tinker said:

Screenshot_20240803_214830_Chrome.jpg

i guess thats why clubs talk to the players "entourage" then.........not the player or their agent.......

😜

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i guess thats why clubs talk to the players "entourage" then.........not the player or their agent.......

😜

Played 😜

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â