Jhon Durán

PieFacE

There is a West Ham Daily Ramble podcast on YouTube which is a watch from a West Ham point of view bloke says he is in the know on this transfer, comes across well also worth a watch, sorry don't know how to put it up on here, if someone else can find it & upload for people 👍 call the Truth on Daily Ramble 

1 minute ago, Frodo said:

There is a West Ham Daily Ramble podcast on YouTube which is a watch from a West Ham point of view bloke says he is in the know on this transfer, comes across well also worth a watch, sorry don't know how to put it up on here, if someone else can find it & upload for people 👍 call the Truth on Daily Ramble 

So what does the ITK bloke say? Then we don’t have to watch it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We don’t care about the cast, we care about what they said.

what did they say?

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I think this is it:

6 minutes ago, tinker said:

West ham agreed a fee, we let them speak to Duran and he agreed personal terms. Duran thought the deal was done and gave his crossed arms gesture....  West ham then went back on the agreed fee and tried to knock us down from the agreed fee.

This is all just rumours though? That a fee was agreed with West Ham. I don't remember any reputable source (Ornstein or Romano for example) suggesting that we agreed a fee with West Ham and they went back.

8 minutes ago, tinker said:

West ham agreed a fee, we let them speak to Duran and he agreed personal terms. Duran thought the deal was done and gave his crossed arms gesture....  West ham then went back on the agreed fee and tried to knock us down from the agreed fee.

Deleting his villa posts......so what he was leaving us as far as he was concerned.  Can't believe our fans would allow West ham to play them like this, but I suppose everyone has different levels of sensitivity. 

What are we letting West Ham 'play us' on exactly? A lot of us had the same opinion on the guy before West Ham were linked.

5 minutes ago, tinker said:

He never maliciously trashed his apartment,  it was a mess and needed tidying and there was some minor damage but all run of the mill stuff. He should have employed a cleaner basically,  the way people are using it force him out to west ham is bizarre.

This guys got serious talent and ability, we won't keep him forever but another season would be good all around , for him and us. Football is won and lost on the pitch, not on someone's social media account .......who knows a cleaner and wants some traffic.....people are being played.

The real point for us wanting JD moved isn’t down to a damaged apartment that is just a small part of his overall picture. Believe me a lot worse happens within the first team BCD !! … As I’ve said before I’ve never really seen him being/ causing a problem around the club he’s just young and boisterous. But what I do know from the staff in that group is his problems lie out on the training pitch ,if and when he appears .The view is once over the white line JD doesn’t do being coached so meticulously down to being on the right blade of grass , doesn’t take criticism and strops into refusal causing problems within sessions leading to confrontation. I know this from senior first team staff.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Wrecked his apartment...ah well, just a kid ain't he!

Really. I haven’t seen this to be honest. That’s poor behaviour of course but do we really understand what happened or is it more hearsay?

Just for balance, Jack Grealish broke lockdown, got drunk, drove his car drunk and crashed it into other cars and ran off before the police came, all whilst brave public sector workers were risking their lives fighting a deadly virus. Everyone seems to have forgiven him.

Young men, with lots of time and money, make stupid mistakes. They of course will have to live with the consequences of their actions but I have not seen any evidence of Duran doing something that is not worthy of our forgiveness at this stage. I was a decent kid to be honest but I made much bigger mistakes when I was 20. 

19 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I think this is it:

Ok, I believe this story. 

West Ham higher up just being absolute c***wombles

shame for Duran… he was willing to take a pay cut, to get the offer up. But Sullivan and the sports director are just clearings in the woods/incompetent 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chine said:

The real point for us wanting JD moved isn’t down to a damaged apartment that is just a small part of his overall picture. Believe me a lot worse happens within the first team BCD !! … As I’ve said before I’ve never really seen him being/ causing a problem around the club he’s just young and boisterous. But what I do know from the staff in that group is his problems lie out on the training pitch ,if and when he appears .The view is once over the white line JD doesn’t do being coached so meticulously down to being on the right blade of grass , doesn’t take criticism and strops into refusal causing problems within sessions leading to confrontation. I know this from senior first team staff.

So he just doesn’t turn up sometimes? 
The thing that is most annoying about all of this, if true, is that it won’t be new behaviour which would suggest that we didn’t do our due diligence. 

If he doesn’t move, let’s hope this summer has taught him a lesson and learns how to apply himself, even if only to get himself a move.

2 hours ago, Frodo said:

I don't mind if he stays ... you could say he has been influenced by his agent how to act to get a move from the club .... but in my eyes the agent seems a right tool if he thinks leaving Aston Villa will benefit his client, 20 yrs old, playing football in the best league in the world (arguably) champions league football & one of the elite managers on the planet that also improves players. Any right minded person would think your at the perfect club 💁‍♂️ so yes think he should dip his agent off if that's ok 👍 be a good start to repairing all the so called shit that's happened around Duran whilst he has been here.

Look forward to him kissing the badge if he returns to play for us and scores

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We don’t care about the cast, we care about what they said.

what did they say?

Basically they had the chance to get Duran for £30 million before the end of June because of PSR as we were in a panic (not sure that's right, we were panicing) anyhow, guy called Tim who does the deals decided great we will come back to that deal after I've gone over to Brazil for 3 weeks to sort out another deal, so in that 3 week period we sold Dougie for £50 million & have no longer got any PSR issue so we put the price up to £40 million & they can't seem to get to £40 million, so they too Tim off the deal & put someone else on the deal, in the meantime West Ham are in constant contact promising the move, the other guy has offered a straight £35  million no add ons no sell on fee ..... in the mean time Tim has gone off to get the Dortmund lad because been put out because West ham have removed him from the Duran deal, its a feckin mess but the youtube video explains in more detail 👍 

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

So he just doesn’t turn up sometimes? 
The thing that is most annoying about all of this, if true, is that it won’t be new behaviour which would suggest that we didn’t do our due diligence. 

If he doesn’t move, let’s hope this summer has taught him a lesson and learns how to apply himself, even if only to get himself a move.

Sometimes he doesn’t come in and no one knows where he is , doesn’t answer the phone and is when people go to his haunts and speak to his PA he’s nowhere to be found , quite a few occasions he’s been missing for a couple of days . He just pleases himself .

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

shame for Duran… he was willing to take a pay cut, to get the offer up. But Sullivan and the sports director are just clearings in the woods/incompetent 

It's bonkers how they run that club & I do feel sorry for Duran in all this with the promises they've made for him. Mickey Mouse club

10 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Terrible owners just messing us about and are rightly not accepting it - nor should we. 

Basically they had the chance to get Duran for £30 million before the end of June because of PSR as we were in a panic (not sure that's right, we were panicing) anyhow, guy called Tim who does the deals decided great we will come back to that deal after I've gone over to Brazil for 3 weeks to sort out another deal, so in that 3 week period we sold Dougie for £50 million & have no longer got any PSR issue so we put the price up to £40 million & they can't seem to get to £40 million, so they too Tim off the deal & put someone else on the deal, in the meantime West Ham are in constant contact promising the move, the other guy has offered a straight £35  million no add ons no sell on fee ..... in the mean time Tim has gone off to get the Dortmund lad because been put out because West ham have removed him from the Duran deal, its a feckin mess but the youtube video explains in more detail 👍 

I put on here in mid June that West Ham had interest , they’d been in for him on that day . JD still thought he was going to Chelsea

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â