Jhon Durán

PieFacE

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Diddums 

Here's a suggestion why doesn't Jhon Duran's agents respect the club he currently plays for instead of whoring the guy out to every club under the sun.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Gosh. We really hold people to a high bar of behaviour at AVFC these days! Has he really done that much wrong? I think people are being too sensitive. He’s just a kid a very long way from home.

He wants to play more football which is a positive thing. The rest is largely just background noise. I’ve forgotten about it already. I hope he stays. There’s no way we get a better replacement than him. 

9 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Throwing up the Hammers and his social media petulance are just symptoms of a more ingrained arrogance and immaturity. You simply don’t want that energy in a squad of elite athletes performing at the very highest level 

add all the stuff we have seen, to the fact at least one person on this message board have said they actually met/saw him in person, and he was a total tool then also, it just adds up to a not very impressive picture.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Gosh. We really hold people to a high bar of behaviour at AVFC these days! Has he really done that much wrong? I think people are being too sensitive. He’s just a kid a very long way from home.

He wants to play more football which is a positive thing. The rest is largely just background noise. I’ve forgotten about it already. I hope he stays. There’s no way we get a better replacement than him. 

I don't mind if he stays ... you could say he has been influenced by his agent how to act to get a move from the club .... but in my eyes the agent seems a right tool if he thinks leaving Aston Villa will benefit his client, 20 yrs old, playing football in the best league in the world (arguably) champions league football & one of the elite managers on the planet that also improves players. Any right minded person would think your at the perfect club 💁‍♂️ so yes think he should dip his agent off if that's ok 👍 be a good start to repairing all the so called shit that's happened around Duran whilst he has been here.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Throwing up the Hammers and his social media petulance are just symptoms of a more ingrained arrogance and immaturity. You simply don’t want that energy in a squad of elite athletes performing at the very highest level 

I do agree with you about squad mentality, but all it ever needs to come back from that is a “sorry, I’ll knuckle down.” Gareth Barry had a double page spread in the papers with a photo shoot begging for a move, Jack Grealish was our captain and was breaking pandemic rules to go on the lash and got stopped by the police after crashing his car wearing one shoe and one slipper. If the lad stays and scores goals, no-one will care about either immaturity or flirting with other clubs! I still think he’ll go to West Ham though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M_Afro said:

Wrecked his apartment...ah well, just a kid ain't he!

24 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Wrecked his apartment...ah well, just a kid ain't he!

He didn't, he left it in a mess, where's this shite coming from, the west ham board room? Played.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

He didn't, he left it in a mess, where's this shite coming from, the west ham board room? Played.

Do you know that for a fact? Been a few accounts that he pulled light fittings out etc.

I would say you can stay but look after home otherwise you can sleep in the outhouse with moths and cobwebs (and lets tell him there's a ghost too 😉).

Edit: but not really do it of course, just a warning

Edited by useless

Personally I couldn’t give a **** about his apartment. It’s the social media stuff that’s annoyed me. Deleting all his Villa stuff thinking Chelsea were going to sign him. Then doing the West Ham sign shows he’s an idiot (who’s being advised by idiots). 

I trust Unai to either reintegrate him or move him on. Either way he’ll probably get a fine! 

16 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Personally I couldn’t give a **** about his apartment. It’s the social media stuff that’s annoyed me. Deleting all his Villa stuff thinking Chelsea were going to sign him. Then doing the West Ham sign shows he’s an idiot (who’s being advised by idiots). 

I trust Unai to either reintegrate him or move him on. Either way he’ll probably get a fine! 

His agent runs his social media......

33 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Do you know that for a fact? Been a few accounts that he pulled light fittings out etc.

He never maliciously trashed his apartment,  it was a mess and needed tidying and there was some minor damage but all run of the mill stuff. He should have employed a cleaner basically,  the way people are using it force him out to west ham is bizarre.

This guys got serious talent and ability, we won't keep him forever but another season would be good all around , for him and us. Football is won and lost on the pitch, not on someone's social media account .......who knows a cleaner and wants some traffic.....people are being played.

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

His agent runs his social media......

I’m not quite sure what point you’re making here? 

If he’s assigned his social media to someone else it’s still his responsibility to ensure what’s being posted in line with his values. If something is being posted on his account he doesn’t agree with he should come out and say that. And probably sack whoever’s controlling his accounts. 

7 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I’m not quite sure what point you’re making here? 

If he’s assigned his social media to someone else it’s still his responsibility to ensure what’s being posted in line with his values. If something is being posted on his account he doesn’t agree with he should come out and say that. And probably sack whoever’s controlling his accounts. 

West ham agreed a fee, we let them speak to Duran and he agreed personal terms. Duran thought the deal was done and gave his crossed arms gesture....  West ham then went back on the agreed fee and tried to knock us down from the agreed fee.

Deleting his villa posts......so what he was leaving us as far as he was concerned.  Can't believe our fans would allow West ham to play them like this, but I suppose everyone has different levels of sensitivity. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â