Jhon Durán

PieFacE

56 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Have we run out of mug clubs to sell him to?

just man utd left...after that, i think that's it

maybe forest?

29 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

Spite sale to Saudi soon!

Doubt it, Saudis aren’t spending as huge this season, we were lucky in the Diaby one, can’t see many other big signings there.

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Doubt it, Saudis aren’t spending as huge this season, we were lucky in the Diaby one, can’t see many other big signings there.

I think they are shifting their focus to young, high potential players. Saw somewhere that one of the clubs bid for Vitor Roque, but he didn’t want to go.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a Saudi team would pay want we want for Duran.

Just now, MSvillain said:

West Ham itk still saying the Duran move is live and that we are probably waiting until after we have played them to accept the offer, for what its worth

I could see some truth in that. Wouldn’t want him to play against us opening game 

• Like 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I could see some truth in that. Wouldn’t want him to play against us opening game 

Sorry forgot to add, because they managed to get Guido Rodrigues on a free, that has what's free'd up the budget for both Duran and Fullkrug apparently 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

I hope that Duran’s next flight is from the furthest away gate as possible. 

And he arrives so flustered he gets on the wrong flight. 

Home Alone Mom GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

43 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

West Ham itk still saying the Duran move is live and that we are probably waiting until after we have played them to accept the offer, for what its worth

Which ITK? They seem to have loads

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Not really sure we'd be too concerned by that. If he's not good enough to start for us then surely we're not that bothered about playing against him. 

Plus it would leave us with less time to get a replacement in. And said replacement would have less time in pre-season with us. 

Kinda makes no sense at all tbh.

Edited by PieFacE

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Diddums 

And Villa have been concerned with Duran’s agent for some time!

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â