Jhon Durán

PieFacE

How could West Ham’s two options be a 31 year old and a 20 year old? This all stinks of BS. 

Anyway if big John stays we have more options from the bench. Hope he settles down and doesn’t act the clearing in the woods. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

3 year deal too

West Ham really love making the shite choices 

Combined age of Spams strikers.......97.

They will prob hit the big century during the season.

Edited by MaVilla

18 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

What a strange turn of events. One minute west ham are going for a 20 year old striker and the next they decide to go for a 31 year old. Talk about completely different ends of the spectrum.

Signing 30-year-old Guido Rodriguez on a free too.

I really want Jhon to stay. He is a class above Archer and he could massively improve under another season of Unai ball. He won’t be on massive wages either and will get more opportunities to play than last season. This could be good news as far as I’m concerned. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I really want Jhon to stay. He is a class above Archer and he could massively improve under another season of Unai ball. He won’t be on massive wages either and will get more opportunities to play than last season. This could be good news as far as I’m concerned. 

I have no problem with him staying, maybe the experience will humble him a little. But he's got a lot to do to earn that trust back.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Jhony boy isn’t going to be happy…

He’ll starting picking up bits and pieces of Arabic fairly quickly, 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Jhony boy isn’t going to be happy…

i honestly don't think he'll give a shit. he'll still be earning full wage and won't have to worry about being selected. he'll still be able to have his little parties etc wiithout having to put in any real work

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i honestly don't think he'll give a shit. he'll still be earning full wage and won't have to worry about being selected. he'll still be able to have his little parties etc wiithout having to put in any real work

Something tells me he will brother. He seems like a proud, arrogant and someone that craves the spotlight. Being shunted out of the squad will seriously dent his ego, might end up being a total firecracker in the group and will reflect on all his social media platforms. Time will tell I guess.

Lots of players in Duran's position would be content with being a squad man in a cl team.

So I do respect the hell out of him for showing the ambition of not settling for that and getting regular football.

I 'don't want him to go but I respect his decision.

• Confused 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â