Jhon Durán

PieFacE

9 hours ago, ender4 said:

Just to clarify, we said no when they offered £32m but we are now happy to accept 35m Euros?   Isn’t that the same thing?

My guess is that they will be paying far more up front now then first offered so same amount but we get the money earlier which may benefit us in other moves

11 hours ago, PieFacE said:

West Ham just low balling everyone 😂. If they come back to us now we should increase our demands by a few mil for dicking us around. 

Bit like the negotiation staff pay screen on theme park, bringing the hand towards them then boom, no i am not paying you that much, lets bring it back. 🤣

Could be worse, Levy would have offered a half eaten pack of prawn cocktail and a signed photo of Josh Onomah

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

I do feel like he'd be better staying for one more season.

I juat feel thats going to cause more damage than good tbh. The fans dont really want him im pretty sure behind the scenes the players dont want him for the disrespect he has shown thw club.

Dont know why we rejected their last bid. It was a acceptable offer on todays market i feel

• Like 1

Not sure if it's been reported anywhere but likely he will be returning to Villa next week possibly? Wonder if that might accelerate a move to West Ham this weekend if it is going to happen. 

Last game in USA tomorrow and then we have two pre-season games on Wednesday/Saturday. Wouldn't expect any of the Euros/Copa America players to feature on Wednesday but surely they will be looking to get minutes against Dortmund? 

With all the messing about with Fullkrug it got me thinking that he's a player I'd love to have in our squad for next season if he's available. European experience and a completely different threat to what we currently have in the squad

4 minutes ago, skarroki said:

With all the messing about with Fullkrug it got me thinking that he's a player I'd love to have in our squad for next season if he's available. European experience and a completely different threat to what we currently have in the squad

Fullkrug? He’d be absolutely perfect 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91y7vcdsn18m0ni5z11z

23 hours ago, thabucks said:

He isn’t the first and won’t be the last player to “disrespect” the club and i think his crossed hammers gesture needs to be seen for what it is - naive and misguided from a frustrated 20 year old -  petulance. He hasn’t shat or pissed on the shirt.  It’s not Aplay or Savo levels of fan disrespect. Benteke and Barry couldn’t wait get out of the club yet are remembered fondly by most. If he stays and knuckles down then great, or he gets sold on our terms only which is also great. It’s win win for us. 

Benteke and Barry served the club well, and in Barry's case, deserved his move at a time, when we did not have the ambition, we are displaying now....These guys paid their dues.

You are right, it's not the end of the world to disrespect the club, but we don't have to search for mitigating circumstances either....Lets be clear here, this has seemingly emanated from a young player, who wants an international players shirt, who has consistently scored double digits in every season in the top flight and been fiercely loyal to us......There is a thing called patience, and if you do not possess it, it can cause difficulties, in your life.

I would guess, playing for Aston Villa right now is one of the best destinations for a young player to be, if he can't see that, I would question his judgment.

I am not in favour of hammering him, but his attitude makes feel like, I don't really care......I just hope the club, get the value for him, that they expect.

I am not sure, what the other players, think of the situation, but I don't suppose Ollie is happy, that he is "trying to run him off the road" a opposed to "waiting for Ollie to make his move"......That's what this is tantamount to.

The sad fact is, money always puts an additional burden on situations like this.....In any other business, they might just show him the door.

Edited by TRO

21 hours ago, NorthernGordon said:

To be fair to the lad, a bad attitude and trashing a hotel room is nothing compared to other Colombians of years gone by....  Rene Higuita being involved with kidnapping gangs and Tino Asprilla firing a machine gun at a roadside police checkpoint etc😮 

Blimey....Sounds like we have a Little Lord Fauntleroy then, in comparison.

Lets say, we are probably lucky to just have a disruptive force, then....and one that the manager seems reluctant to work with.

Sounds great, thanks for telling us how worse, it could have been.

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

Blimey....Sounds like we have a Little Lord Fauntleroy then, in comparison.

Lets say, we are probably lucky to just have a disruptive force, then....and one that the manager seems reluctant to work with.

Sounds great, thanks for telling us how worse, it could have been.

We don't know what Emery thinks other than the fact he wants £40m for him. As for trashing his room, there's no firm evidence of this its just rumours. He agreed personal terms with west ham after they had agreed a fee , they then went back on this agreement and tried to lower the price.

We can't be played like this. West ham are trying to use villa fans to push Duran out of villa, due to him disrespecting us....... at a cheap rate, it's disrespectful of villa and Duran and we should not have our hands forced by these conmen.

9 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Has someone claimed this? Or are you just speculating 

Few different fan sites are claiming it

Alot of West Ham podcast on YouTube saying West Ham & Aston Villa are back in talks regards the sale of Duran 🤔 think this could be finally sorted, I thought all along the Dortmund striker was a bit of a smoke screen.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â