Jhon Durán

PieFacE

If he goes we get good money for him 👍 if he stays we still have a hell of a player on our hands, just wish he'd realise that he is probably at the best club on the planet right now for his development. Not privet to whats gone on behind the scenes, but if Emery can sit him down for chat ( a bloody long one) (give him a good shake) this lad could possibly take Ollie's thrown in a couple years. He has to be punished by the club for his recent action but I'm 🙏 he has a light bulb 💡 moment 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

It's a bit pathetic. I bet Monchi and his team had a good laugh when they read that tweet.

How can you be so confident and just presume it's not real?

I'd rather have Fullkrug than Duran for what it's worth. 

19 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Duran hasn't done anything in his career yet to be honest. If we were in West Ham shoes I doubt very much we will be supporting splashing £40m on him, he is just too much of a risk in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Have we bluffed Duran ? In a sense as we've put a ridiculous or high price on him knowing clubs won't meet it ? So we can say to him hey we tried 💁‍♂️, then ruffle his hair & say go on lad back to training 👍 maybe were trying everything to keep him because the club knows he could be a superstar ....

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

Not privet to whats gone on behind the scenes, 

They want him for a snip, but hedging their bets - just in case. 

• Haha 2

I think them coming back in and matching our price is the best outcome now, his diva behaviour thus far doesn't fill me with confidence that he'll get his head down and crack on if he's still here next season.

I can also foresee a vocal minority harbouring a grudge and booing him even while he wears our shirt

18 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

This guy called the West Ham/Summerville deal just before too:

Just to clarify, we said no when they offered £32m but we are now happy to accept 35m Euros?   Isn’t that the same thing?

4 hours ago, Rolta said:

at the same age Duran is a lot superior than Fullkrug was at his age

Fullkrug was a late developer and is ten years older than Duran

15 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Just to clarify, we said no when they offered £32m but we are now happy to accept 35m Euros?   Isn’t that the same thing?

I think we named our price very early and West Ham are trying to be clever.

I very very much doubt we've turned down anything near our acceptable valuation.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â