Jhon Durán

PieFacE

5 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Swap for Mateta? 

Keep an eye on his Insta for any Eagle impressions. 

Matata isn’t that much better. One purple patch season doesn’t make him a better option. 

Edited by The_Steve

20 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

I’d love to be an Agent, get one good player who’s in demand and you’re sorted for life without really having to do anything extraordinary 

Some make it hard work though...

3193050-65416268-2560-1440.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Matata isn’t that much better. One purple patch season doesn’t make him a better option. 

The problem isn't that Duran ain't good. The problem is he's as thick as two short planks and positively delulu to boot.

19 minutes ago, villan95 said:

West Ham trying to sign Fullkrüg now. Wonder if that ends their Duran interest.

Good player he is too.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, villan95 said:

If it had ever been a choice between the two I can’t see a situation in which they would sign Duran. Smacks of leaking to the press to put pressure on us to accept their offer

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

31 years old..........how olds ings and Antonio? Like dad's army.

Pretty much zero resale value whereas Duran would have you’d think

5 minutes ago, tinker said:

31 years old..........how olds ings and Antonio? Like dad's army.

Yep he is 31. The ages of possible incoming signings at West Ham dormant really concern me at all. 

I’m just acknowledging that’s he’s a good striker. 

12 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

That photo always makes me laugh, just an entire wall filled with photos of his only client as if he had anything to do with it

There is no reason for your wall to look like you loaded a blunderbuss with every photo in your camera roll, then discharged same.

"I'd like you to look at me while talking to me, so I'm going to put 18,000 pictures behind me"

36 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

If it had ever been a choice between the two I can’t see a situation in which they would sign Duran. Smacks of leaking to the press to put pressure on us to accept their offer

I think it's possible they want both. Again it's another situation where Duran will have to fight for game time. If he thinks he's going to go to any decent team as undisputed first choice then he should probably think again.

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

How do you go from Duran to Fullkrug tho? Totally different type of players and age. Unless this is just a act to get us to sell Duran to them

Edited by Pongo Waring

2 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Respectfully, I think that's simply inaccurate. He's more like a classic "class clown," who can be a force for creativity or self-destruction and chaos, and he's been that way since he played for Envigado as little lad aged ten, as I understand it. He jokes around a lot and loves attention, and sometimes, it's great -- until it's not. The guy doesn't have a mean-spirited bone in his body and he's never been arrogant. He's a handful, on and off the pitch, but thoroughly lovable, from what I can tell. He needs someone to keep taking him under his wing and explain to him that he needs to be more careful about how he expresses his need for attention -- and he needs to keep trying to channel it into goals. My sense is that he's very intelligent but also kind of easily bored. I think it's awesome that we've kept this price high. He's too good to sell cheap. Kind of hope we find a way to hang on to him. Yeah, he made an arse of himself a bit, but it's honestly part of the package with Jhon, IMO. Chaos on the pitch, chaos off. 😂 It's a nice tool for Emery, but I think Philogene has similar effect on the pitch tbf with a lighter touch and without the attention-seeking off, so maybe Emery thinks he can accept losing Duran -- but it shan't be cheap.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 3.34.16 PM.png

Thankful for an off-season post that isn't suffused with boredom and hair-trigger responses.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Who's that?

Harry Kane's brother, who he had to sack as his agent as he was blamed for failing to get him a big move (I think that's what happened anyway).

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â