Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Info?

Absolutely! He's a fiercely loyal model pro who is clearly wise beyond his years. The dedication he shows to bettering himself both on and off the pitch every single day is nothing short of inspirational. He is the very glue that holds the dressing room together. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Info?

Absolutely! He's a fiercely loyal model pro who is clearly wise beyond his years. The dedication he shows to bettering himself both on and off the pitch every single day is nothing short of inspirational. He is the very glue that holds the dressing room together. 

You’re an estate agent in real life, aren’t you? 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Enjoy Saudi Arabia Jhon 🤣 They’ll chop your hands off out there if you play the c**^

Bigger picture it’s a worry for the PL if he goes to Saudi. When they were signing big names at the end of their career it didn’t matter. Signing the occasional Diaby or Mitrovic, fine. But if they start beating PL clubs to highly-rated youngsters as well, it suggests a league that’ll be serious competition in the next few years - that’s what MLS or China (before the money runs out) never managed to do. Think we are at the start of a sea change in football.

Would suit the narrative on this thread if Duran is the man who destroys the PL ;)

34 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Bigger picture it’s a worry for the PL if he goes to Saudi. When they were signing big names at the end of their career it didn’t matter. Signing the occasional Diaby or Mitrovic, fine. But if they start beating PL clubs to highly-rated youngsters as well, it suggests a league that’ll be serious competition in the next few years - that’s what MLS or China (before the money runs out) never managed to do. Think we are at the start of a sea change in football.

Would suit the narrative on this thread if Duran is the man who destroys the PL ;)

Nah, Saudi are giving it a go because they know other clubs are passing him up due to his behaviour and our fee. He won’t want to go there, he wants to party in London.

• Like 1

Saudi would be perfect for us. 

Doesn't join a PL club. Doesn't score against us on the opening day. We'll most likely get the fee we want, thereby making a Félix purchase a straight swap. The West Ham fans celebrating his antics will look even more silly. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Clearly not a popular member of the squad at all, especially if McGinn is calling you a nightmare and not joking with it.

He’s the perfect second/sub striker if he wasn’t a bellend.

I don’t wish him well.

Jhon Duran is close to the perfect example of Talent, not being "The be all and end all"

I don't know all his shenanigans, But If Unai, has given up on him, you can bet heavily, he's a bad egg....Unai doesn't give up on young players, easily.

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

The way the Saudi league is set up means they'll never sign players in the volumes that would have any significant impact on the European leagues. There's limited spaces for non-saudi players and for players on high enough wages to entice them there. The majority of those squad places were filled last summer so there's far less transfers this summer.

I think it'll just be like Oscar going to China a few years ago. He's been there for 8 years now. He'll retire extremely rich but has not delivered on his potential in any way whatsoever.

12 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

I don't think they're related.

I have an ITK in DTE who swears they are. Said ITK doesn't know what day of the week it is, but that's par for the course there.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Convinced we use romano 

I think that tweet is us playing west ham, pay our number or the Saudis will 

Silly season, would be surprised if there was anything in it

Yep, has that sort of feeling to it.  Either way as long as we get good money for him, I couldn't care less where he goes.

• Like 1

Convinced we use romano 

100%. he's never had so much info regarding us

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

The way the Saudi league is set up means they'll never sign players in the volumes that would have any significant impact on the European leagues. There's limited spaces for non-saudi players and for players on high enough wages to entice them there. The majority of those squad places were filled last summer so there's far less transfers this summer.

I think it'll just be like Oscar going to China a few years ago. He's been there for 8 years now. He'll retire extremely rich but has not delivered on his potential in any way whatsoever.

You don't think the people who own 4 clubs in the league and are run by the son of the King could have that rule changed?

Convinced we use romano 

spacer.png

He does it for the Saudi teams too. It's not always about finding the exclusives, but promoting the agendas of clubs or agents too. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

spacer.png

He does it for the Saudi teams too. It's not always about finding the exclusives, but promoting the agendas of clubs or agents too. 

Classic Mac 🤣

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Probably leaking stuff to try to pressure us on the price. It’s all of case of who blinks first. 

Kanye West Blink GIF - Kanye West Blink Blinking - Discover & Share GIFs Too late....:D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â