Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Sooooooo….. there’s no other source than the dodgy Hammer’s pod guy?

Don't see how he goes for less than what we were reportedly requesting. The Villa pod guys are pretty genuine with their reporting, a lot of the others just do it for clicks, which this one seems to be.

Surely, the likes of Ornstein etc would be quickly onto this and reporting if true.

Clearly not a popular member of the squad at all, especially if McGinn is calling you a nightmare and not joking with it.

He’s the perfect second/sub striker if he wasn’t a bellend.

I don’t wish him well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Clearly not a popular member of the squad at all, especially if McGinn is calling you a nightmare and not joking with it.

I don’t wish him well.

That's a bit harsh. While I agree that he has an attitude problem, he's 20. He has plenty of time to grow up.

I do hope that he doesn't do his growing up in matches against us.

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I've made lots of money on player transfers due to the guy knowing stuff so no need for the sarcasm. I have zero reason to ever doubt anything he said so far.

Mate seriously, I was just attempting to have a bit of banter with you and not taking the pee or being sarcastic as you suggest.  Apologies you took it that way! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t wish him well.

Everyone's a bellend when they're 20 years old

2 minutes ago, picicata said:

Everyone's a bellend when they're 20 years old

This exactly. 

He's a 20 yo kid with prodigious talent and, compared to 80% of the 20 yo kids in the professional football system, doesn't have the benefit of having been in the European academy system since he was 8 years old.

For the ones like JD, they really need strong people behind them helping them make responsible, sensible decisions. Unfortunately it seems JD is lacking in that department.

Hopefully he'll mature over time but it's sad that he can't see that working with someone like Emery is the best way of doing that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I know someone who works at Bodymoor Heath.

The things that are not in the public domain about Duran....

Let's just say it's best he moves on.

Dropped an upper decker on Unais toilet?

More interested in what we do with the space this now creates in the squad.

Will Diaby and Duran be replaced by one player (currently trying to escape from AM) or will we go for a back up No.9? 

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

For the ones like JD, they really need strong people behind them helping them make responsible, sensible decisions. Unfortunately it seems JD is lacking in that department.

This

If he ends up in Saudi are burning his bridges it will be both funny and tragic. 

But from a Villa point of view the more clubs interested in him the better. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â