Jhon Durán

PieFacE

48 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

This is a little unfair as when he started he either played with the "second string" or in a two with Ollie which we were incapable of executing.

(He's still an absolute bellend, but I won't hold the above against him).

But that’s the point, the point is I can only remember thinking how poor he was when he started games. Sometimes that’s the way, it’s easier coming on against tired legs or with a very narrow brief as a late sub.

• Like 2

Honestly do not give a shit that he is gone. And that speaks volumes about him. Good luck West ham you are going to need it. I think the reality of Duran is that SJM interview where a fellow pro called him a nightmare. Never seen that before. Get rid.

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

I am not that bothered about him.

Sure he is big-headed and stupid, but there are plenty like him.

I just have not been impressed by him on the field. He scored some cracking goals but also missed plenty; apart from that he blundered about the field like a loose cannon, and threw plenty of histrionics.

Actually, that was what I liked about him; he was comical.

I certainly do not see him as a top striker, so I say grab the money with both hands and get rid.

Fully agree with all of this.

And one of the most important qualities is to connect and understand your team mates imo, almost never saw him do that. In top class players you can see how they directly connect with their team mates, in Duran I saw extreme physical abilities but not that required footballing intelligence.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I know someone who works at Bodymoor Heath.

The things that are not in the public domain about Duran....

Let's just say it's best he moves on.

Why would you say this without adding more?

Someone I know who works there says he's an angel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Why would you say this without adding more?

Someone I know who works there says he's an angel.

Because I don't have to share specifics. Why should I?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Because I don't have to share specifics. Why should I?

Of course you don't have to share specifics. Vague generalisations not that useful either mind.

• Like 2

It’s hardly surprising that his profile image on Instagram is Dennis Rodman. We all know that he did his own thing when he wanted whilst he was at the Chicago Bulls. Was always brilliant on the court, but a coaches worst nightmare of it. Sometimes it’s best for the team to remove that. 

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s hardly surprising that his profile image on Instagram is Dennis Rodman. We all know that he did his own thing when he wanted whilst he was at the Chicago Bulls. Was always brilliant on the court, but a coaches worst nightmare of it. Sometimes it’s best for the team to remove that. 

Watkins our Jordan, Bailey our Pippen. Emery our Phil Jackson. Duran our Rodman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Good fee for a developing player with an attitude problem.

Don't get me wrong, he could do very well as a first choice starter, but I'm very comfortable to have a character like that away from our squad, and I'm not sure he'll ever realise his full potential unless he grows up significantly. 

Would be happy with the sale if it goes through.

• Like 1

The guy has everything you'd want physically and somewhat technically but his head is all wrong. 

He's got one of the best managers in the world as his boss, who could take him further levels but it's obvious he doesn't care about that and it's all about the now. 

He'll have his moments but he will not be the player he could be. His age is not relevant, there are plenty his age who have their head screwed on in the game.

Good riddance, he'll find it harder starting games coming up against fresher defenders than coming on as a sub against defenders that Ollie, Bailey and co have run ragged for him to exploit.

Emery is all about extreme professionalism and the team. We have zero time for any egos and have only put up with his antics for so long due to his age.

Hopefully this move can be completed sooner rather than later so that everyone can put this wasted oxygen and energy to better use. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brum_Aus_Villan said:

It started so well with that Juan Pablo video when he was sitting in the Holte. 

If this guy is behaving like this when we've had our best season in forever, what would he be like when we hit a tough patch? Good Riddance can't wait to see the back of him. . 

If he leaves then, it started well and ended well. If he had any issues, then us gaining this profit (while maximizing our benefit last season in terms of CL place) is really good deal. I don’t think anything what he says affects me, I just want the best for the club.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â