Jhon Durán

PieFacE

36 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I know someone who works at Bodymoor Heath.

The things that are not in the public domain about Duran....

Let's just say it's best he moves on.

Oh I have no doubt. Most of all I don’t see all the bloody hype. Not just sour grapes I’ve said it for a while that we need another striker alongside him on the bench. He’ll playing in Turkey or back in Colombia within 5 years time and done f*^% all up until that date but agitate the 2 next teams he joins before then.

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Never been remotely bothered by his supposed "bad attitude," but anything over £30 is good business, and I wish him all the best somewhere else. He's a bit immature and tries too hard for attention, and that seems to drive some people nuts. Probably jealous. I wish he hadn't done the Hammers thing as it puts a thumb on negotiations in a way that doesn't help Villa, but he's really young still and kids do stupid shit.

Id want more than 30 quid for him to be fair 😜

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's like the relegation year never happened...

At worst he's a badly advised 20 year old acting immaturely 

"Despise" is a massive stretch 

Despise is my own opinion. You're entirely welcome to your own.

I don't recall many players in our relegation year doing live streams practically begging for other clubs to sign them.

13 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Despise is my own opinion. You're entirely welcome to your own.

I don't recall many players in our relegation year doing live streams practically begging for other clubs to sign them.

I **** wish half them words removed had....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He sniffs the used player analysis bras in the changing rooms when no one is looking?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 4

I bear the guy no ill will. He’s young (who among us hasn’t done some stupid stuff in our early twenties ? And we were not in a position where every idiotic thing we did was watched by thousands of people and debated on message boards). He’s probably being advised by people who have a lot to gain from a transfer pay day. In many ways, if his work ethic / professionalism matched his physical potential, he would be the perfect back up to Ollie. He could learn from world class players and a top manager while playing games at a premier league team trying to compete at the top of the table and in the champions league. 

That being said, he’s not really achieved much in the game so the expectation he has of being the main man at a big club is totally unrealistic. He does give off major Ballotelli vibes, talented but too much hassle to justify the impact his chaos has on the team environment (and the coaching teams sanity).   A move suits everyone - he gets out, we make a profit and everyone goes back to talking about football and not his slow moving car crash melodrama.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Oh god please no, not Doris???

Has he ever mentioned Rooney being his idol in any Q&A? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

It's like the relegation year never happened...

At worst he's a badly advised 20 year old acting immaturely 

"Despise" is a massive stretch 

I’ll just remind some - our so called super fan gobby, actually downed tools.

I have no particular truck with Duran - but I don’t think anyone could say that he didn’t put in a shift or go awol.

I do think that there is too much water under the bridge for this to turn around however.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â