Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Ultimately, it’s in West Ham to cough off if they want him that bad. We don’t need to sell. He’s made himself look like a major fool either way, but it doesn’t mean we lower our demands either. 

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

Oh no Jhon.

Better start working on your next club celebration for insta.

Who's the next London club your going to whore yourself out to.

Fulham or Palace?

Millwall.

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Ultimately, it’s in West Ham to cough off if they want him that bad. We don’t need to sell. He’s made himself look like a major fool either way, but it doesn’t mean we lower our demands either. 

Yawn

• Confused 1

£40m or do one. After our PSR sales why can't people crasp the fact that money is required to build our team. Letting a major asset go on the cheap because he crossed his arms is more childish than him actually doing it.

Durans out of his depth and so are west ham, the social media storm ain't gonna shift our position no matter how hard he stamps his feet or how much the pound shop club stir up inward looking fans.

Football is now a game played on the field and on the balance sheets.

38 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Have the Duran apologists disappeared after his Instagram live vid by the way?

Get him gone.

Grow up, apologists! Have a word.

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The weirdest thing about all this. I don’t care if he stays or or leaves. He stays and we’ve probably got the best back up striker out there, he leaves we got £40m. Either way we win 

I get where you’re coming from, but I think if he stays he won’t be part of the main set up unless he changes his attitude and starts to integrate with the squad and listen and believe in Don Unai.

Personally, I can’t see it happening 

Edited by imavillan

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

The weirdest thing about all this. I don’t care if he stays or or leaves. He stays and we’ve probably got the best back up striker out there, he leaves we got £40m. Either way we win 

He’s made himself look like a massive moron. I’d be surprised if the management team have any time for him now. The disrespect shown to the the fans as well is just ridiculous. 

Edited by Tayls

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I get where you’re coming from, but I think if he stays he won’t be part of the main set up unless he changes his attitude and starts to integrate with the squad and listen and believe in Don Unai.

Personally, I can’t see it happening 

It could go that way or the other,.Emery might put Durans immaturity aside and just carry on as normal. If Duran refuses to train or play then he's dropped and his career is over before it's begun. Archer get his chance. 

I think  this will happen, West ham won't.pay our asking price and Duran will stay after a few games and goals everything will be forgotten and tbh I think it's best for us both amd west ham will have lost out. If Duran can be tamed then he could be a huge asset , even bigger than Ollie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPAngel said:

Have the Duran apologists disappeared after his Instagram live vid by the way?

Get him gone.

I don’t know who you mean by “apologists” but I still have exactly the same view as I did before it - he’s a really talented kid, keen to play, bit of a loose cannon. Not everything has to be dramatic and polarising even in 2024. Funnier to me on that front is grownup fans getting so upset when if he was at West Ham doing a “come and get me” plea to Villa the same fans would be loving it.

But then I spend half my time these days teaching a course at a university so if I got upset every time a 20-year-old did something stupid and immature I’d have had a heart attack by now!

• Haha 3

Fine with keeping him if we can't sell him for 40m. January will come along and we can still use him. Would behoove him to play well when he gets time. Meh.

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Are you happy with Emi and his antics ? 

Desperate comparison, a lazy one that makes no sense in terms of context....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Can't see him playing for Villa again to be honest.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MachoFantastico said:

Idiot is done at Villa, it would be hilarious if his stupid social media stunt turned off West Ham too. If he stays I don't want him anywhere near the first team.

Oh don't you know he will be straight back in the squad they say as in no universe would we not give more game time to a player who had been out there seeking any offers from other clubs publicly while contracted to us!

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Hows emi disrespected our club exactly?

Some snowflakes in  our fan base … yes he’s been a petulant clearing in the woods but he’s not pissed on the shirt or done anything heinous - Emi has acted like a bit of a dick at times when on international duty - which does then also reflect on the club  but all is ignored cause he’s a fans fav I get it … some of  wanna see what you want and ignore other things depending on the player. If Durán stays and gets his head down then that’s great or he goes at our valuation only - which is great also. some of the hyperbole is just childish imo 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â