Jhon Durán

PieFacE

20 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Not if he ends up in our reserves for a year with his value decreasing.

In what universe would that happen? He'll get more game time next season than he did last. He's getting better as he's getting older and learning. You think West Ham have bid £40m for a player from our reserves?

The soft bellied villa of yesteryear has gone. Duran may well stay and play for us and he will get more game time and improve as a player, next summer he will be worth more. If west ham are willing to risk their season messing about then that's upto them. From our point of view if it gets to close to the transfer window closing to get a replacement in then he has to stay. I'm sure Emery and Co understand this and a deadline will be set well before the final day.

• Like 2

Wonder how much we can fine him? Might put him in a situation where he has to accept a chunk of money out of his signing bonus to bridge the difference in our valuation vs West Ham offer. 

1 minute ago, rodders129 said:

Wonder how much we can fine him? Might put him in a situation where he has to accept a chunk of money out of his signing bonus to bridge the difference in our valuation vs West Ham offer. 

Surely it would be a weeks wages max. You couldn’t get away with withholding millions from an employee because they crossed their arms in a way you didn’t like. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Looks like two weeks wages max. We could also play hardball now and threaten to rot him in the reserves 

Not ideal situation we could suffer more than him by doing that.

• Like 3

Just settle at 35m with add ffs i want this cretin out of our club

I said at the time when he scored two goals vs liverpool not many players went and celebrated with him and i found that odd. I think they deep down think he is a prick as well

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Looks like two weeks wages max. We could also play hardball now and threaten to rot him in the reserves 

Putting him the reserves to rot wouldn't help the club or the player.

27 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Play hardball with what? He wants to move, we seemingly want him to move. Our valuation is the only thing delaying things. Which is totally fine of us but we don’t need to force him into anything! 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â