Jhon Durán

PieFacE

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Exactly. His little stunt yesterday has proven that player power won’t win here. We aren’t going to be cajoled into selling on the cheap because of their conduct. 

What happened?

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He went on Instagram live and pulled the West Ham Hammers sign trying to force the move through. 

What a dickhead 

Thing is there's 5 weeks left in the window, he's not back at training cos of the copa and the striker market is shit

Time is on our side, doesn't sound like Felix is going to be done this week either and he's in the same boat

They'll be back 

• Like 1

I feel it will be a case of you don't know what you have until you lose it, Duran couldn't be at a better place to develop and, he may start initially but I can't imagine it will last and he'll be on the bench and wanting a move. Must really love London. 

Shame he seemingly hasn't got the maturity to go with his talent. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PaulC said:

An unhappy plsyer is no good to the club. We will end up being stuck with him.

good point.  quick sell him for peanuts.  in other news can I play you at poker.

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Monchi knows they'll pay what he wants. If not he's a player who will increase in value anyway. We're holding all the cards

Not if he ends up in our reserves for a year with his value decreasing.

19 minutes ago, PaulC said:

An unhappy plsyer is no good to the club. We will end up being stuck with him.

Completely agree, but this regime have set a precedent , we sell on our terms. Show respect like Dougie did and we are more than willing to get a deal done

13 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Not if he ends up in our reserves for a year with his value decreasing.

That won't happen. If he ends up staying he will be part of the first team playing squad. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

We are looking for negatives with Duran at the moment because he doesn't appear to want to stay at Villa. I wonder whether the truth about his reactions and general demeanour has a medical cause?

Having some experience (in the past) in dealing with the often difficult management of "problem students" I see signs of possible 'ADHD'. If that is the case then asking Jhon to "wait and be patient" for his opportunity becomes almost impossible for him. This may explain his alleged disruptive behaviour.

Growing up as a teenager in a football environment often means that daily parental support and guidance is diminished or totally removed, and that is a problem for hyperactive young people.

I am just speculating about this being a root cause of his current discontent, but if he has this condition (it can range from mild to full blown), then perhaps we can sympathise and wish him well as he moves on from us.

Monchi is the man!! You mess with the bull you get the horns ass hole. Your move 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â