Jhon Durán

PieFacE

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Might not be much in it, but Leon always speaks extremely highly of Unai.

Unai doesn't seem like he's a prick... So if the players like Unai and think him ( And them by default ) have been disrespected, I can't see them taking it well.

As another poster saidz well probably find out alot more when he's gone 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don't think the club and the decision makers are as emotional as the fans. The deal is obviously as good as done.

You're exactly right. We have a legal dispute where the person on the other side just curses us lawyers consistently and copies the whole world on his little email screeds.

We calmly build the case against to kick his little dick into the dirt, and soon.

Monchi is going to be the same way: this is all very cute, and we're going to make our money.... because if he doesn't go to West Ham, he's going to look a right fool now won't he. So, Duran's agent, guess you better do what it takes on your end to get this done...or your client's payday, and by extension yours, never arrives.

Now go get your shine box.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

We’d all be laughing if Felix was doing “come and get me” videos for Villa. No need to get bent out of shape. A few great goals and £20m profit in 18 months is lovely for us, whatever anyone posts on Instagram.

You're probably right... But we are Villa fans after all.

It's automatic to be defensive about  feeling we are beijg disrespected or belittled.

Just allow us our " anger / joy " moment.

JANGER... If you will!.

• Haha 1

I have it on good authority that the picture from today is because Duran loves Simon Cowell and is desperate to be on the next X Factor. Big fan of the show apparently.

I think we all owe big Jhon an apology. 

Edited by ferguson1

Christ. I get home from work and have my wife telling me "You'll never guess whats happened on facebook and so and so is following a new guy on insta". 

Ffs. 

Come on VT to escape and now its all about villa players unfollowing eachother on instagram. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Might not be much in it, but Leon always speaks extremely highly of Unai.

Unai doesn't seem like he's a prick... So if the players like Unai and think him ( And them by default ) have been disrespected, I can't see them taking it well.

As another poster saidz well probably find out alot more when he's gone 

Unai’s the furthest you could get from that… as for John 👀

Love how Bailey has matured and even grown into a bit of a leader since Unai has worked with him. Delighted to see him sign that new deal and he has only ever spoken positively about the club and Unai. Even called himself “a Villa fan” 😄 also that he’s the funniest manager he’s worked with and how much of a contrast it has been working in a detached way under SG, whereas Unai always involves you… to the extent that you don’t mind starting games on the bench. You’re given clarity and guidance and also respected (two way street) and valued as a player.

It’s clear that he admires and respects his manager, if he and his fellow players are kind of “rallying behind him”… that’s excellent. Without asking for or demanding it, Unai just automatically commands respect… that’s how good he is. Imagine his aura or presence. We only want players that are invested in what he is doing, fortunately the vast majority of them appear to be.

You could see that Leon kind of made an effort with Jhon… seemed like he was the only one (Liverpool) or the first to go n congratulate him when he scored and spend time with him during training (evident in the vids the club would release).

As McGinn kind of let on…seems like he’s a difficult guy to work with and doesn’t show the required level of professionalism and respect (literally said that). I imagine the players are sick of him and would be glad to see the back of him.

This kid is wasting a glorious opportunity, getting to work with, learnt from, develop under and improve under one of the very best around… elite level coaching. All because of a lack of patience and understanding or perspective.

F HIM.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

He definitely gives off the patented "could have been a great but was too mad" Mario Balotelli vibe. 

Honestly don't give a **** about his petulant little X gesture as I don't think he has the intelligence to be doing it as a thought out tactic to force a move.

What I would say is that he has talent but should look to the example of Mario Balotelli who was on another planet in terms of both craziness/stupidity and ability. Mario was arguably one of the most gifted players to ever grace Serie A and he let it all fizzle away. If he couldn't channel it, then Duran needs to get some much better people around him or he'll be lucky to be playing in any top flight in 6-7 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You're probably right... But we are Villa fans after all.

It's automatic to be defensive about  feeling we are beijg disrespected or belittled.

Just allow us our " anger / joy " moment.

JANGER... If you will!.

Jenga? 😃

spacer.png

Duran’s Villa career?

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

And people were claiming his attitude problems were overblown

spacer.png

I think people were mostly claiming there simply wasn't the evidence in the public domain. It's not the first time fans have decided they hate a player because he doesn't smile enough by their standards or something equally silly.

The first piece of actual evidence was probably McGinn's words. Now there is loads that makes it clear he was a big issue.

Maybe others will want to apologise for giving a player the benefit of the doubt and change their approach going forwards, but I certainly won't.

All that said, I look forward to him being someone else's problem if he doesn't manage to blow the deal up before.

32 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This is what I point to when I tell people here that football has more drama than just the game. This would NEVER happen in America and we are worse for it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â