Jhon Durán

PieFacE

Now is not the time for the club to lose their composure over this, bombing him out is only going to drive his price down. He will be gone soon enough.

• Like 1

He definitely gives off the patented "could have been a great but was too mad" Mario Balotelli vibe. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That was his reaction. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Camera went on him went while he walked off the pitch and rather than a sign of happiness he got his team a point it was a shrug as if to to say what do you expect and why aren't I playing more. He's a cock.

Sorry I just assumed everyone saw it.

Yeah, I saw that but it didn’t particularly bother me. Loads of players give it the “I’m the man” when they’ve scored. Even Ollie sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

Now is not the time for the club to lose their composure over this, bombing him out is only going to drive his price down. He will be gone soon enough.

I don't think the club and the decision makers are as emotional as the fans. The deal is obviously as good as done.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Woody1000 said:

Exactly, he needs this move more than we do. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

The fact that West Ham fans find this hilarious is more telling. Just you wait in a year or so when Chelsea come knocking again.

I hope Chelsea aren’t knocking again in a years time.

The guy is joining a team that finished 16 points and 5 places below us and celebrating it like he’s the winner.

I hope he scores as many as I’d expect him to and proves as overpriced as his attitude is likely to make him. I’d hope he’s off in 4 years time having seen out his whole contract at a mid table club.

Shame, because he does possess the rudimental to become a talent - but unfortunately  and like a number of young players - clearly believes his own hype.

I could actually have foreseen even more game minutes next year, as I do believe in his ceiling being quite high.

Why would you swap a mentor like Unai ? 
He could have chosen to hang around and become a Villa legend.

I still hold a little hope, that he will wind his neck in and get on with things 🤞🤞

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Yeah, I saw that but it didn’t particularly bother me. Loads of players give it the “I’m the man” when they’ve scored. Even Ollie sometimes. 

It didn't bother me either. But neither does this latest video.

Just thought he seemed a cock. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don't think the club are the decision makers are as emotional as the fans. The deal is obviously as good as done.

I'm confident it is all but signed, just finalising the fee. He's trolling and should be ignored.

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The fact that West Ham fans find this hilarious is more telling. Just you wait in a year or so when Chelsea come knocking again.

If his attitude doesn't change... This time next year he'll be asking his mates how to do the Tractor sign .

" It's an honour to be linked with such a historic club "

There's something not quite right with him. Let's not pretend that he doesn't have loads of potential to be a top forward.

He's like a modern day Nicholas anelka, talented but led by idiots who want as many transfers as possible to line their own pockets. He then behaves like a fool to do what his agents want.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I'm confident it is all but signed, just finalising the fee. He's trolling and should be ignored.

I actually find it funny how riled fans get 😊   They really take the bait. VT is quite calm too. Bet there's a meltdown on Twitter !

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He’s too think to get the gesture right 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe9129i1n0kyo71qpkacpt

On a positive note, it’s nice to see Elphick making a career for himself outside of professional football. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

There's something not quite right with him. Let's not pretend that he doesn't have loads of potential to be a top forward.

He's like a modern day Nicholas anelka, talented but led by idiots who want as many transfers as possible to line their own pockets. He then behaves like a fool to do what his agents want.

Only different is Anelka was an incredible talent.

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually find it funny how riled fans get 😊   They really take the bait. VT is quite calm too. Bet there's a meltdown on Twitter !

Huge meltdown. Thing is, he clearly thrives on it. Feeds his ego. Fans would be better off rolling their eyes and ignoring him. 

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He definitely gives off the patented "could have been a great but was too mad" Mario Balotelli vibe. 

he's like the love child of Pogba & Balotelli.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â