Jhon Durán

PieFacE

I spent most of my time staring at that screen shot thinking WTF has he done to his lips. 🤣

Realised after watching the video he’s sticking his tongue out. 

On Topic: What an absolute turd munchkin! 

• Like 1

If I were a West Ham fan I’d be worried, this clown will do the same to them. Hopefully the deal is acceptable to the club, take the money and run.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'd probably be more annoyed if I rated him.  But to be honest I don't care what he does. Obviously he's finished at Villa and has been for a while.

same. west ham scouts have probably forgotten more about football than i'll ever know but i just don't see what they see in him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

same. west ham scouts have probably forgotten more about football than i'll ever know but i just don't see what they see in him.

Moments player. Will scores some worldies but overall will frustrate the hell out of the fans and his teammates.

Perfect club for him tbh.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Didn't bother mentioning it before as seemed petty but after his brace against Liverpool did anybody see his reaction when walking off the pitch. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Kids an idiot.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

I spent most of my time staring at that screen shot thinking WTF has he done to his lips. 🤣

Realised after watching the video he’s sticking his tongue out. 

On Topic: What an absolute turd munchkin! 

Me too. Thought he'd had a glass of milk or something, was really throwing me for a loop. 

Anyway, the guy checked out mentally ages ago. Going to be funny seeing West Ham turn on him. I wouldn't want to sign a player like this. 40m for a petulant kid that hasn't proven anything yet is insane and totally on brand for them

• Like 2

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn't bother mentioning it before as seemed petty but after his brace against Liverpool did anybody see his reaction when walking off the pitch. Kids an idiot.

Probably but you’re going to have to remind me.

I've heard he's so desperate to leave Brum for London that he's changed his name to Jhon Spandeau.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn't bother mentioning it before as seemed petty but after his brace against Liverpool did anybody see his reaction when walking off the pitch. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Kids an idiot.

Well how could I forget after this amazing descriptive reminder

• Haha 4

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

Ooh, what was this?

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Well how could I forget after this amazing descriptive reminder

That was his reaction. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Camera went on him went while he walked off the pitch and rather than a sign of happiness he got his team a point it was a shrug as if to to say what do you expect and why aren't I playing more. He's a cock.

Sorry I just assumed everyone saw it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â